harness safety belts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
isleofman
Lee Davis
'95 D90 "BeastLee"

harness safety belts

I need to install safety belts in the back of "Beast-Lee" (for short trips with my older kids) and was wondering about putting in harness safety belts. Is there a universal type belt that would work or should it be a defender specific safety belt? I am also wondering if it is possible to install the safety belts first (don't have the bench seats yet) or is that putting the cart before the horse. Should I have the seats FIRST then install the belts? My kids are desperate to go for a spin. I know it's not ideal to have kids in the back but they are older and trips will be short (school, going to the beach down the road etc). Any advice or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM
woldd90
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team

Contact Stephen at SafariRover on this board. He has the seats and the belts for sale. Didn't your truck come with the jump seats?

Old June 27th, 2008, 07:14 PM
isleofman
Lee Davis
'95 D90 "BeastLee"

no. the previous owner took them out and "stored" them. He is a professional basketball player and I was told he stored them in one of his many homes - can't remember which one and is too busy to hunt for them. I got this defender at a pretty good price so won't complain. Thanks for the lead. I will cantact Stephen.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles