Fs: 94 nas d90
This Defender is corrosion free and collector quality throughout. Top to bottom service was just performed, the vehicle has been serviced by the same Land Rover Mechanic for the past several years. ‘
All fluids where replace a few months ago before taking it out of storage for the 2015 season
From October to April / May it lives in a heated storage facility where it has been meticulously taken care of, started once per week and driven 2 times per month for 5 kilometers.
Unusually odd for a land Rover Defender it does not have any leaks.
This is a very good Land Rover North American Spec NAS Defender 90 #10 CDN of 80.
One of the last (probably the last) unmolested Canadian Defenders. It is collectors quality with everything working and original factory equipment and spec.
All numbers match and vehicle can be mechanically certified and has been emission tested for Ontario.(Last week)
The only bad things are the antenna shaft was broken it is not original. Center dashboard clock works during full moon cycles only and needs a closer look at.
The reason for sale is personal and not a necessity. If you are unsure of an internet purchase and need a second opinion please feel free to come by for a look with your mechanic. I can tell you that you will not be disappointed.
I would not hesitate driving this vehicle anywhere, anytime
Asking Price is $45K USD (some room to move but...)
Some of the Features
· AA Yellow (Respray 2013)
· It has a full and complete factory Safety Devices Roll Cage with padding and nylon covers intact and not damaged by sun or elements
· Limited Edition Defender 90 numbers plaque CDN #10 / 80
· Flexible rubber black wheel flares not painted black
· Integrated rust free black bumpers with blinkers
· Dual adjustable exterior side mirrors
· Quartz halogen headlamps
· Center high-mount stop lamp on external spare wheel mount
· 2-Speed front wipers with intermittent feature
· Side-hinged tailgate with swing-out spare wheel mount
· Class III trailer towing hitch receiver with Land Rover Element Cover
· Weather striping and Door seals are in very good condition (new)
· Black Checkerboard fender protectors installed as factory option
· Upgraded flexible antenna (original was vandalized)
· Rovers North Soft Top with Zip out windows no cracks or rips
· Safety Devices Roof Rack system cage and attachments (brand new)
· Available Hard top
· Grey font bucket seats with adjustable recline & integral front head restraints - Unique Grey and Black weather-resistant twill-effect upholstery shows some wear.
· Front/rear rubber floor mats
· Factory original center cubby box is available upon request.
· Installed is a Tuffy aftermarket security cubby box with lock and integrated audio system keys included.
· Fully functioning instrumentation panel with illuminated tachometer, volt indicator, gas gauge, rpm and yes a functioning speedometer.
· All fault lights have been tested and work. (They are all OFF)
· Premium high-power AM/FM/CD/MP3/Ipod plug in stereo audio system with4-Weather-resistant speakers and additional Subwoofer
· The two louver hinges are functioning in opening the additional airflow. (Poor mans AC)
· The window levers work and are problem free on both doors
· Windows work opening without sticking or being too loose
· It even has the original card board covers for the electronics
· New ignition coil
· 3.9L EFI Naturally Aspirated V8 engine
· 5-speed manual transmission with new clutch in 2009
· 2-speed transfer case with manual locking center differential, high and low gears engage with out sticking or jumping out, the dash light works too letting you know its engaged or not.
· Permanent 4-wheel drive
· 14 Gauge boxed steel ladder frame rust free all cross members are in great condition.
· Straight Aluminum body panels
· Front/rear independent articulated live axles
· 4-Wheel long-travel coil spring suspension
· Front and Rear live axles with radius arms and trailing links
· Front and Rear anti-sway bars
· Original Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
· 5 Bridgestone Duelers H/T all terrain, all-season tires installed with nipples still on tires
· 7.0 X 16" Styled 5 spoke factory Land Rover alloy wheels
· Swing-away rear mounted outside spare tire with 5 spoke factory Land Rover alloy wheel
· 9" minimum ground clearance
· Power-Steering (worm & roller) no leaks on power steering box works like it is supposed to
· Hydraulic power-actuated 4-wheel disc brakes new pads in 2009
· Drum type operating handbrake with lever action from drivers seat.
· 15.6 Gallon fuel tank
· Safety Devices Roof Rack system cage and attachments (brand new)
· Hard top no cracks or bends or 8.5/10 condition
· Lightforce High Performance with filters White and Blue
· Bestop Original Land Rover Surrey top (full length no sides)
· 5 BFG mud terrain on boost rims
· CB radio 40 channel mounted in cubby box
Front and Rear 3-point lap/shoulder belts
Integral front head restraint
This is an extremely well maintained and Original Example of a 130,200 Kilometers NAS Defender 90
It has a full factory Safety Devices Cage with padding and nylon covers. It even has the original roll cage rear braces that are removed from most Defenders
It has a new Rovers North full soft top with zip out windows, and protective bag (2009)
The 5 speed manual transmission, and full time 4 wheel drive with high-low transfer case operates flawlessly and will get you anywhere
Additional Factory Heating it has a factory installed northern rear space heater mounted under Passenger seat.
4 Freestyle alloy wheels Plus 1 Spare on Desert Duelers Tires with nipples still on the tread.
Rear passenger seating for two with seat belts, Bench can fold away for storage, hinges all work
Front brush guard is in good shape flaking at the bumper, the front intergraded light guards can be removed without stripping the original hardware.(Cosmetic 7/10)
The taillight protection cages are great rust free shape.
Front blinker lenses are new and bright and light bulbs have been replaced
Factory Side steps available but removed do to rust still available (not salvageable but there and included)
Anti Theft Removable face cd/am/fm stereo with Ipod connection
Cold weather Block Heater installed from factory and working.
Original Paint Code AA Yellow
Shipping or Pick up
This vehicle can legally enter the USA. The arrangements for import are up to you paperwork and all. I can have arrangements made for the vehicle to be delivered to a shipping yard of your choice in around the Greater Toronto Area. Or come by and pick it up personally. I can meet you in Niagara Falls 5 minutes to Buffalo. This truck will go anywhere trouble free.
This truck is the one I was looking for, for years and it will make the next owner as proud to own it as I am currently.
Serious inquires only please. Feel free to contact me for additional details that may not be answered in this ad at disco at kkmt dot ca
for the pictures please look at the profile CDN d90 if you want more picture please let me know I can put on more
If you have one do not complain about gas prices.