FS: 1995 LWB Roman Bronze $10500 obo (86K miles)
The most charming color!!!!!!!!!!! ahem........
I currently drive this truck daily, it will break my heart to send it through a salt-ridden michigan winter. No longer have the storage to keep it......so I offer it up to an enthusiast.
No rust on the tailgate, originally a southern vehicle.
Underbody virtually rust free.
Hood was repainted at one time, looks ok, but to be perfect, i would repaint it. The roof exhibits some mysterious dents from the original owner.
To satisfy the most particular buyer, the following disclosures:
1) All 4 rims (tornado) have minor curb rash
2) Headliner is perfect
3) rear seat has a couple minor scratches that can be easily repaired
4) spare tire is brand new
5) A couple of small dents on the side of the vehicle, likely can be pulled out
6) Drivers side heated seat inop
7) Coil spring conversion
8) Extensive service history
I will send pics upon specific request, please email me for more details.
I will post pics this weekend.