Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 8th, 2009, 04:48 PM
lou manfredo
95 D90 Conn Green
FS: 1995 D90 Green ST

For sale: 1995 ST Green D-90 (aka Greeny), 60,500 miles, $33k

Reason for selling: Moved to NJ from Midwest, also have a new addition (little girl) to the family – so haven’t had a chance to drive Greeny like I used to. Also, 3 cars, only 2 garage spots...

Comments: This is the second D-90 I have owned, I bought this one, and treated it like I was going to own forever. This truck was not used off road, typically just cruised on weekends. This truck has very little rust as it was garaged all winter and typically washed every weekend. I originally purchased from Copley Motorcars in 2003 as an “ultra, ultra low mileage truck”. Greeny spent the majority of her life in the South and Midwest.

Since purchasing from Copley I added the following:

- Warn winch

- Warn winch kit

- Jack-all

- 4 Hella black magic lights and rock guards on top

- 2 PIAA lights on Brush Guard

- ARB Brush Guard

- 5 big new tires – 285 L75R16

- regular maintenance from certified LR technician, most recently the 60k service

- Fiberglass Hardtop (purchased from a D-90 Source member) – also have a number of extra parts such as extra tailgate, glass, rubber seals. Also have the full soft top that came with the truck.

- Badger Coach Works waterproof seat covers

- Badger Coach Works half tonneau cover

- LR Surrey Top

- Tuffy Center console

- CD player and speakers

- LR heavy duty floor mats

- Shovel and shovel mount

Before someone asks, I do not want to sell individual items; I am selling the truck and accessories as is. I have not posted to Autotrader yet as I was hoping to sell to someone on this page – also, I do not have to sell, so the price is fairly firm. If you would like additional specific pictures or have questions please call or e-mail me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=dzjnn7n.2jvb8bav&x=0&y=bqhtu c&localeid=en_US

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

1995, 90, 95, d90, fs