FS: 1989 RRC w/ PLENTY of add-ons - $1900 - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 8th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Ray Gerber
96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3
Originally Posted by ezzzzzzz View Post
Yep, Ray. Damn shame that Jason got rooked by that AZ seller. I hope karma comes down hard on that guy. This truck looks great from 20 feet. The metal rot is impressive. It must have been a coastal Texas vehicle. I'm parting it to help finish up my 90 RR. Now I'm a bit more motivated to get the 300TDi/ZF/LT230-1.4 fitted. This will probably end up as Taylor's daily driver at JMU if she wants it.
Good luck with the truck-sounds like you have a good way ahead to salvage the useful parts, I def feel for Jason b/c literally I was staring at the ebay pics of it trying to justify why I needed a RRC when he got it. The PO clearly did a number on window dressing it to appear decent.

On the upside you got some good bits out of the deal. Congrats on the purchase, and perhaps even more the negotiation of NoVA traffic successfully. It certainly drives life around here.

Old July 8th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor
Originally Posted by ezzzzzzz View Post
Good to see you yesterday, Jason. Freaking 95 traffic outta NoVa was crawling at a snail's pace. My GPS took me off 95 and immediately had me U-turn and get right back on. I was pissed until I realized I had actually gained about 12 car lengths in doing so. We rolled into Portsmouth at 3:30 after stopping for lunch at Buz and Ned's BBQ in Richmond. Overall, it was an uneventful journey without mishap or breakdown. I did feel for the north bound 95/295 travelers as it was literally bumper to bumper from DC to Hampton.
Trey and I arrived @ Marks place around 7:30 last night and this gem was still on his trailer. Lots of good bits but definately beyond saving. We ended up @ the Portsmouth Bier Garden until 10:30pm with Mark and Robert Davis which put me home @2am.
Good times.

Good judgement comes from experience,experience comes from bad judgement.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Land Rover Shipment and Importation Service
Bespoke Restoration & Modification work

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles