Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old September 15th, 2011, 09:17 AM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
FS: 05 LR3 SE V8 with Mods

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land-...item4aaea79143

The reserve is 23k. I have more custom built addon's I would let go with the sale too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2011, 09:58 PM
pushngo
Randy Williams

You need to post this on Dweb lol
Old September 16th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
I trade you for a 110... but will need your truck and $ 40,000 on top
Advertisement

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:03 PM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
Really not into dweb! I've looked at the site several times but don't really care about it. I'm not in a huge hurry just want to get a fair value for it. No D110 is worth 65k! (Not to me anyway) Restored to showroom is worthless as I intend to use it, Age isn't a concern and I have found several worth equal value to the LR3 so I am not too worried about finding what I want either. (Although it may not have the right engine to start with)
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:13 AM
pushngo
Randy Williams

Sorry man just busting your chops about the price but I guess 0 bids at $17k is enough busting.
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:25 AM
SeattleRRC
Woody
1990 RRC SWB, 1994 D90 ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by RovingRyan
Really not into dweb! I've looked at the site several times but don't really care about it. I'm not in a huge hurry just want to get a fair value for it. No D110 is worth 65k! (Not to me anyway) Restored to showroom is worthless as I intend to use it, Age isn't a concern and I have found several worth equal value to the LR3 so I am not too worried about finding what I want either. (Although it may not have the right engine to start with)

You sure you don't spend much time on dweb?
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RovingRyan View Post
I agree no 110 should be worth 65k, neither is a 2005 LR3 SE worth 25k ,

and in case you missed it, I was joking
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:52 AM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
You guys are right an 05 LR3 sans the upgrades isn't worth 25k. Infact even with the upgrades I'll be pushing it to get that price. The upgrades and accessories that I have make it worth more then the others. I apologized if I missed the joke but I have seen plenty of bashing on too many differant sites when it comes to what people think there stuff is worth. In reality it is only worth what someone else is willing to pay, In this case no D110 is worth $65k to me considereing a brand new one can be purchased at todays exchange rate for about $36k USD (Yes I am aware that this cannot be legally imported). I also feel I am attempting to sell at a reasonable price for what I have and will be including in the sale. If I cannot find a buyer I will start removing all the upgrades and sell the rig stock.
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:56 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
That aux tank is pretty sweet. 50 gallons of gas is pretty worry-free. Does it communicate with the trip computer for overall range, etc.?

------ Follow up post added September 20th, 2011 09:57 AM ------

What would you sell the rig stock for?
Old September 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
That aux tank is pretty sweet. 50 gallons of gas is pretty worry-free. Does it communicate with the trip computer for overall range, etc.?

------ Follow up post added September 20th, 2011 09:57 AM ------

What would you sell the rig stock for?
Unfortunately it does not communicate with the trip computer. The way the tank is designed you fill it and then there is a transfer pump that pumps it over to the main tank. What I do is just double my range and assume the last 8 gallons is my reserve. (Works out to a comfortable 400-500 range at my worst milage and damn near 1000miles at the best milage) To my knowledge it is the only one in the States, and they are quite popular in the land of OZ.

I would probably take 17k in full stock form.
Old September 20th, 2011, 11:58 AM
rmuller
Ryan
1966 S2a 88" | 2006 LR3

Any interest in selling the Blackbox Solutions MSV-2 Extreme Code Scanner separately? Is it tied to the VIN or just the vehicle model?
1966 Series IIa "Olive"
2001 Discovery II
2006 LR3 HSE7

Past: 1994 Defender 90 #416, 2001 Discovery II
Old September 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
I would consider selling the MSV-2 independantly of the rig. However the rig must sell first, if I end up keeping it I will want to keep the msv-2 also. We will see what happens with the latest EBAY posting before I decide what I am going to do for sure...
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:13 PM
2yellowlabs
Rob
92 RRC, 99 DII, 06 LR3, 09 LR2

If you part it I'd be interested in some of the aftermarket parts.

Rob
Old September 22nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
Broncoduecer
peter
D90

Nice rig man. Sweet mods.
How do you like the poly bushes? Did you get the clunking and decide to replace them then?
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:58 PM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
I got the clunking for the second time! I had replaced the bushes once with new OE rubber and got only 16k out of them. Wish I had done the polys the first go around!!! Suspension and handeling is much improved with the polys and the DSC is a lot less sensitive during aggressive cornering.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Quote:
You guys are right an 05 LR3 sans the upgrades isn't worth 25k. Infact even with the upgrades I'll be pushing it to get that price. The upgrades and accessories that I have make it worth more then the others. I apologized if I missed the joke but I have seen plenty of bashing on too many differant sites when it comes to what people think there stuff is worth. In reality it is only worth what someone else is willing to pay, In this case no D110 is worth $65k to me considereing a brand new one can be purchased at todays exchange rate for about $36k USD (Yes I am aware that this cannot be legally imported). I also feel I am attempting to sell at a reasonable price for what I have and will be including in the sale. If I cannot find a buyer I will start removing all the upgrades and sell the rig stock.
where can you buy a brand new 2012 Puma 5 door 110 xs spec for 36k us? sure maybe a 3 door van model but Gus wasn't referencing that.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by draaronr View Post
where can you buy a brand new 2012 Puma 5 door 110 xs spec for 36k us? sure maybe a 3 door van model but Gus wasn't referencing that.
So your XS is 40k. My point remains that to ME a USED vehicle is NOT worth more then a NEW vehicle that is still in production. Yes I know the legalities behind a new vehicle import and that would raise the value of the rig. Do your own research and you shouldn't have any problem beating that price as that is LIST price.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:09 AM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Quote:
So your XS is 40k. My point remains that to ME a USED vehicle is NOT worth more then a NEW vehicle that is still in production. Yes I know the legalities behind a new vehicle import and that would raise the value of the rig. Do your own research and you shouldn't have any problem beating that price as that is LIST price.
40k gbp yes, 40k US no, I'm not talking in the US and importing I'm talking going into a dealer in the UK and buying a new xs spec 5 door 110, you're not getting it for 40k US, not even close. I don't have to research this as I know it is fact, perhaps instead of coming on here and getting defensive maybe check some facts or go back and edit your posts because you are wrong.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by draaronr View Post
40k gbp yes, 40k US no, I'm not talking in the US and importing I'm talking going into a dealer in the UK and buying a new xs spec 5 door 110, you're not getting it for 40k US, not even close. I don't have to research this as I know it is fact, perhaps instead of coming on here and getting defensive maybe check some facts or go back and edit your posts because you are wrong.
Any info I have qouted is straight of the Land Rover UK website. Maybe your info is wrong and thanks for cluttering my FS thread with garbage...

For your Info a XS Spec 110 Station Wagon is 26k British Pounds (List)...
Base D90 is 20k British Pounds...
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
draaronr
Here
LR3

Sure ill take two of each for that price and don't forget 20% vat since its not leaving uk. And you cluttered your own eBay linked ad.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
fs, lr3, mod, v8