Feeler: 95 NAS Defender 90 SW, Alpine White - NYC
As much as I hate the idea of selling such a great truck, my race car habits require a dedicated tow vehicle and something's got to give. You all know how rare a manual transmission NAS station wagon is. Here's a chance at a tastefully modded driver ...
- Frame and rear cross remember in very good shape. Bulkhead has some rust, but I would rate it above average.
- Lots of recent maintenance: fuel pump, fuel filter, distributor, belts, braided oil lines, radiator, updated hinges, vent seals, rear window channels (receipts exceed $5k in last year - I planned on keeping this for a long time!)
- ARB winch bumper with Warn winch
- Troy box installed on driver's side wheel well (riv nuts and threaded knobs make it quickly removable)
- Bench seat installed on passenger side wheel well
- Carpet removed from front
- Wheels powder coated black
Pictures to follow. Asking $42,500