(this replaces an older thread i had)
I'm getting a company car and sadly, because of space constraints, selling the Rover. Because of timing issues, I won't be ready to sell until early February. However, feel free to contact me anytime until then to take a look at it or for details.
-'94, Arles Blue, 107,000 miles. Clean CarFax report.
-plate #2 ! -> owned by a Land Rover VP for 3 months, then sold to second owner, who was in the US Dept of Defense. She took it back to england for a couple years, then to Guam, then to California where I bought it. Very light use - she was not the off-roading type and bought it mainly to haul her horse trailer once a month. I bought it a year ago in California, then took it to Oregon and now Florida. I was only able to take it off-roading a few times, so it's in nice mechanical shape!
- Tuffy Center Console (steel)
- Sony MP3 CD player mounted in console
- new Infinity MARINE-grade speakers (white, but can be painted black)
- recently replaced brakes/rotors, clutch master/slave cylinders, exhaust pipes
- 2 inward-facing rear seats
- tires in great shape - 60-70% of tread left
- runs GREAT. the engine purrs!
- A/C also works great
- Coverted to rail-style soft top. Comes with 1yr old BESTOP soft-top, BESTOP bikini top and custom drop-screen to keep heating/cooling up front
- small-ish dent on bottom front of passenger door (right on the bottom hinge). I'm going to have it professionally pulled, but be aware the paint will be somewhat chipped there.
Car is located in Miami Beach (where it still turns heads when there are $100,000 cars everywhere!)
I'd like to get $22k for it.
Email me at d90 -at- robk -dot- com for details! I'll be posting pics soon as well - email and i can send them to you directly.
See pictures here: