Defender 110 for sale - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old September 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

I was not trying to conceal the fact as Joshua can tell you...I just found this info out yesterday. I am not sure what it all means as the title is clean now and was in FL...I am trying to find out what happenend exactly and how it ended up going froma salvage to clean...that is the part I don't understand. I always thought a salvage title was a salvage title but apparently it is not. It currently has a clean title and is insured through a major carrier with no issues... As soon as I have any more info on it, I will pass it along...if I get any. FOr those that aren't interested because they feel I concealed something, well nothing I can do about that except say I wasn't... for those that interested because it has had a salvage title...okay, you are missing a good truck and better deal...for all others...let's make a deal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Kelbo
Kelly
'86 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotemedic View Post
I was not trying to conceal the fact as Joshua can tell you...I just found this info out yesterday. I am not sure what it all means as the title is clean now and was in FL...I am trying to find out what happenend exactly and how it ended up going froma salvage to clean...that is the part I don't understand. I always thought a salvage title was a salvage title but apparently it is not. It currently has a clean title and is insured through a major carrier with no issues... As soon as I have any more info on it, I will pass it along...if I get any. FOr those that aren't interested because they feel I concealed something, well nothing I can do about that except say I wasn't... for those that interested because it has had a salvage title...okay, you are missing a good truck and better deal...for all others...let's make a deal
Pm'ed you with no response. Did you get it?

Thanks

Kelbo
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

I have no PM from you....sorry...have been trying to keep up with them pretty frequently but haven't seen one from you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Kelbo
Kelly
'86 110

Registry
Quote:
I have no PM from you....sorry...have been trying to keep up with them pretty frequently but haven't seen one from you.
Strange...

But I just resent it to you. Hopefully it worked.

Kelbo
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:27 PM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
can you describe the condition, from a rust perspective? pictures aren't worth a shit half the time so your description would be helpful.

clay
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

I would say condition is good... as for the rust...it does have surface rust in the usual spots, but it is not deep or penetrating. I have not seen any large rust spots..mostly small...maybe an inch or two.
Old September 10th, 2012, 08:30 AM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

I know I have promised photos to a bunch of people...I ran into some difficulty (have to love computers and the internet at times). I am working on it and hope to have them out by today. Thanks.
Old September 10th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Kelbo
Kelly
'86 110

Registry
Quote:
I know I have promised photos to a bunch of people...I ran into some difficulty (have to love computers and the internet at times). I am working on it and hope to have them out by today. Thanks.

I received the pics from you last week. Thank you for them.. I'm still mulling things over.

Thanks

Kebo
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:57 AM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/fcdahmer/

here is the album of pics that I had taken....now, lets talk business so I can get this sold and move on in my life.
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM
remotemedic
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC

Pending Sale

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, defender 110, defender 110 for sale