Defender 110 for sale - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
I was not trying to conceal the fact as Joshua can tell you...I just found this info out yesterday. I am not sure what it all means as the title is clean now and was in FL...I am trying to find out what happenend exactly and how it ended up going froma salvage to clean...that is the part I don't understand. I always thought a salvage title was a salvage title but apparently it is not. It currently has a clean title and is insured through a major carrier with no issues... As soon as I have any more info on it, I will pass it along...if I get any. FOr those that aren't interested because they feel I concealed something, well nothing I can do about that except say I wasn't... for those that interested because it has had a salvage title...okay, you are missing a good truck and better deal...for all others...let's make a deal
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Kelbo's Avatar
Kelbo
Status: Offline
Kelly
'86 110
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a River
Posts: 346
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotemedic View Post
I was not trying to conceal the fact as Joshua can tell you...I just found this info out yesterday. I am not sure what it all means as the title is clean now and was in FL...I am trying to find out what happenend exactly and how it ended up going froma salvage to clean...that is the part I don't understand. I always thought a salvage title was a salvage title but apparently it is not. It currently has a clean title and is insured through a major carrier with no issues... As soon as I have any more info on it, I will pass it along...if I get any. FOr those that aren't interested because they feel I concealed something, well nothing I can do about that except say I wasn't... for those that interested because it has had a salvage title...okay, you are missing a good truck and better deal...for all others...let's make a deal
Pm'ed you with no response. Did you get it?

Thanks

Kelbo
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
I have no PM from you....sorry...have been trying to keep up with them pretty frequently but haven't seen one from you.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Kelbo's Avatar
Kelbo
Status: Offline
Kelly
'86 110
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a River
Posts: 346
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotemedic View Post
I have no PM from you....sorry...have been trying to keep up with them pretty frequently but haven't seen one from you.
Strange...

But I just resent it to you. Hopefully it worked.


Kelbo
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:27 PM
1of40's Avatar
1of40
Status: Offline
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Potomac Falls & Wintergreen, Virginia
Posts: 6,075
Registry
can you describe the condition, from a rust perspective? pictures aren't worth a shit half the time so your description would be helpful.

clay
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
I would say condition is good... as for the rust...it does have surface rust in the usual spots, but it is not deep or penetrating. I have not seen any large rust spots..mostly small...maybe an inch or two.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old September 10th, 2012, 08:30 AM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
I know I have promised photos to a bunch of people...I ran into some difficulty (have to love computers and the internet at times). I am working on it and hope to have them out by today. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old September 10th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Kelbo's Avatar
Kelbo
Status: Offline
Kelly
'86 110
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a River
Posts: 346
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotemedic View Post
I know I have promised photos to a bunch of people...I ran into some difficulty (have to love computers and the internet at times). I am working on it and hope to have them out by today. Thanks.

I received the pics from you last week. Thank you for them.. I'm still mulling things over.

Thanks


Kebo
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:57 AM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/fcdahmer/

here is the album of pics that I had taken....now, lets talk business so I can get this sold and move on in my life.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM
remotemedic
Status: Offline
F.C. Dahmer
2009 Range Rover SC
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 13
Pending Sale
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, defender 110, defender 110 for sale

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats in my container??????? SafariHP The Vendors Loft 30 November 26th, 2015 07:31 AM
Salvaged Defender 110 themaxx The Flea Market 6 October 28th, 2008 03:24 AM
NAS Defender 110 lrnasd90 For Sale - Vehicles 9 October 29th, 2005 02:01 PM
Jump seats from Defender 110 Mooreland cloth good condition. Set of 4 inboard facing Northface For Sale - Parts 2 August 1st, 2005 05:20 PM
Defender 110 parts for sale... marinewife93 For Sale - Parts 1 July 17th, 2005 04:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Copyright