Defender 110 300Tdi (1994) Overland Truck - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 11th, 2013, 05:09 AM

Defender 110 300Tdi (1994) Overland Truck

i'm seriously considering selling "Matilda" after we've finished in Canada on our round the world trip. As she's 19 years old we might only be able to sell officially in Canada but thats for you to decide. If you know who we are and what wev'e been doing you have a good long history of what problems we've had with the car and how we've fixed them. This includes the brand new Ashcrofts Gear Box in November and the reconditioned transfer box only the year before. She's been VERY well looked after. You can see pictures on of her life both before we owned her and after we turned he into a mini RV.

We won't be ready to sell he until next summertime and we could really deliver to almost anywhere on the continent. If we don't sell she's coming home with us and we'll "carry on camping" as they say....

So if you want to know more contact me on here of via the website. I can take some more pictures when we get back after Xmas if you want specific shots. BTW she never goes over 60MPH so she's hardly run in having had a (factory) recon Engine about 4 years ago !

I suppose you all want to know how much. I'm thinking about $35,000usd. Its had more than that spent on it so if you consider my shipping cost to take it home that seems fair.

Others have listed all the new shiny bits well all mine was new two years ago. New Stearing box and arms; A frame adjustable ball, all bushes, Genuine HD springs, calipers, disks, pipes, hubs, wheels, bearings (also changed again), UJs, expansion tank, turbo, timing done recently. This list is endless.....nearly all parts were Genuine LR or OEM. Nothing on the truck is a low price pattern part.

Old December 11th, 2013, 07:43 AM
mark kellgren
93' NAS 110- #234
Best of luck. I'm building my 110 for overland use and looking forward to reading through your website and gaining your experience.
Mark Kellgren

ISIL and al qaeda can go F*ck themselves...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

110, defender, tdi, defender 110, 300tdi, 1994