First up 110 Left Hand Drive with the 300tdi Turbo diesel engine.
This is a 1985 land rover 110
Fitted with a 300tdi turbo diesel engine, along with the R-380 5-speed transmission.
· No your eyes do not deceive you this is a Left hand Drive Defender 110. It has 126,000 original miles on the truck. It’s a very solid running truck. The Frame is solid as seen in the pictures, along with the outriggers are solid
· Bulkhead is solid as seen in pics
· All five door bottoms are in good shape as seen in pics
· Brand new paint job in Conniston Green with the white roof, along with an added sunroof.
· Still has the original carpet interior.
· Alpine windows
· Three seats up front, full middle row
· Has steel wheels along with newer tires
· Original Salisbury rear end,
· Very solid truck, that makes an excellent daily driver, or the perfect weekend camping truck. Truck drives smooth and returns 26 mpg. This truck is a pleasure to drive in town, and equally impressive on the highway.
· Truck shifts smoothly, and has plenty of power. Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
· For more pics go to http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...hdgreen300tdi/
No haggle price is 29,000 fly in drive it home or happy to help load it up.
Next up is a black crew cab 1985, 3.5v8 runs and drives, haven't spent much time in it. I have a back seat for it included just not mounted. pretty solid truck as seen in pictures. does have door bottom rust. if not bought in the next few days will start repairs so price goes up. I have driven it a few times around town and does just fine. great project truck or clean it up do a few things and drive it as is.
pics at http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ackcrewfortom/
no haggle price is 11k on this one.
call me at 910-465-0270 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org