D90 2.5 diesel 5 speed Portland Oregon - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:25 PM
D90 2.5 diesel 5 speed Portland Oregon

Defender 90 2.5 diesel 5 speed wagon. It's registered as a 1963 Land Rover. Clean and clear Oregon title registered in my name. It's an ex military vehicle. I was told it used to be a radio truck in Germany. Heavy duty military suspension. Factory Land Rover left hand drive. Military axle/gearbox breathers. Convoy exterior light switch (about 4 different settings for running/headlights). High idle knob (for warmup or running engine accessories). About 175KM (or 108,000 miles) on chassis. Factory rebuilt Land Rover 2.5 NA diesel in 1995 with factory oil cooler and oil temp gauge. No computers or any sort of electronics on this truck needed to power this truck. Military reliability. I would guess less than a 25,000 miles on the engine itself. New exhaust system. Power brakes. Runs and drives great. I would not hesitate to drive this truck cross country. Drives straight. Stops straight. No pulling. Drives just like a rover should. Fires up on first crank and smooths out really nice. Runs on biodiesel and regular diesel. Has center locking differential. Electric fan with automatic temp sensor (still have mechanical fan and shroud included). It has about 2-3 coats of military paint, so it protected all the metal from rust. Body is in pretty decent shape for a military rover. It has minor dings and dents from use, but no major damage. Body looks good as-is, or strip the military paint and leave aluminum or repaint. Frame is in great shape....No repairs or rust or bends. Bulkhead in great shape also. Only a spot of surface rust on the passenger footwell due to the tire throwing a rock and pushing up the paint in the interior of the truck. I have not touched it so that any interesting parties can inspect it. Underside of the truck is equally as nice, no rust. Almost new tires with 95% plus tread. The truck is located in Portland Oregon. Fresh oil change. Front swivel balls have Land Rover grease in it. Asking $10,000. Or if you have a pickup cab and tailgate to sell me, I would make it into a little pickup and keep it as my daily driver :-) Would also trade for a 110 double cab. Thanks. Lots of pics at http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/f...ynsr/Defender/

Old November 16th, 2011, 09:52 AM
NAS D90, 85 D110 CSW, 66 Dormobile
Email sent

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d90, diesel