Clearly a scam...anyone want to play? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old January 30th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Jbullis
Jason Bullis
1994 NAS 90 #1810, 2006 LR3

Registry
It was in new york last week, when she sent me a email.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2013, 09:12 PM
bossman429
Adrian
1988 90

Registry
You can always tell a scam by the off font of the email address, and the random price. Always down to the single digit and never rounded off

O yea, that and that its totally ridiculously low
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:47 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Who in their right mind will give these to anyone?

- Your Full Name - Required by Google Checkout (You'll receive important guidelines + payment instructions from them.)
- Your Delivery Address
- Your Cell phone number

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Gaylord Farquar
123 Catchanut Place Intercourse, PA 17534
(555)555-1212
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:22 AM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post

'Dro, plenty of people on here have that info on you. Its easy to piggyback on your reputation when making any type of Rover transaction. Hell, when some new rover part show up most people just tell their wives that its another part for Pedro.

-Jeff
Very true. I didn't think about that, blonde moment. I need to stop buying parts... LMAO

haha... That was a good one. Another RURR for Jason, he's in NY... I'm going to use that from now on.

MORE BS:

Hi again, The truck is already at the delivery company in Great Falls,MT ready for delivery. I have setup this sale with Google Checkout so this deal must go through them. Unfortunately I'm not near you and my daughter is in hospital so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my truck on internet. In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Google Checkout. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery. The delivery cost is included in the price. Google Checkout will not release the payment to me until you receive and inspect the truck (you have 10 days for inspection). If the truck is not in same condition as I said you will ship it back on my expense and Google Checkout will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case. Now, if you are serious about this and want to move forward, just mail me back with:

- Your Full Name - Required by Google Checkout (You'll receive important guidelines + payment instructions from them.) - Your Delivery Address - Your Cell phone number

As soon as I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to Google Checkout and declare you as the buyer. They will contact you with further information regarding payment and delivery. Here is a link to the truck's photo gallery: http://www.use.com/646f3941682be52f5454#photo=1 Thanks, hope to do business with you soon!

PS:The truck comes with all the documents ( title, bill of sale, full service records, etc...) It has a clear title in my name. The title will be signed into your name as soon as the payment will be sent to Google Checkout.

Old January 31st, 2013, 02:35 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Any updates?

Old January 31st, 2013, 09:52 PM
RobTheGob
Rob
1963 IIa 88 & 1995 NAS D-90 SW

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrc.swb View Post
Any updates?
I doubt there are going to be any updates - unless someone actually sends the scammer some money...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles