CANADA ONLY: 200TDI Restoration 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
ajh
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI

CANADA ONLY: 200TDI Restoration 90

I have several Defender 90s going into the shop for complete ground-up restoration work and am now looking for buyers. The first is a 200TDI going onto a new Richards Chassis, getting the full-galvanization treatment and being converted to LHD at the same time.

These builds are done to spec and we negotiate a fair base price as well as a very reasonable rate on time and materials to produce the final 90 built to your individual requirements. I am able to be very flexible with pricing on this build but I am not willing to sacrifice build quality, please contact me to discuss your specific ideas and we can see what we can work out.

A number of people here have now seen my 110 in person and can attest to the obsessive level of detail I put into builds, the 110 being my personal vehicle I suspect it will continue to see changes for some time.

This build is not eligible for import into the USA but I do have another I could bring in to use as a base for an export-to-USA vehicle build, contact me for more details.

ajh at offroad101.ca for direct email contact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts!

- Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Andrew, do you have more pictures of the 110 build? I think you stopped making updates before it was finished.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
ajh
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI

I took a number on my recent trip and will be posting those to my Facebook account over the next week or so. I still have more work to do but funds only allow so much at a time and the next big step is the fabricated dash and that's going to be fairly expensive to develop.

- Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly

- Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts!

- Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
200tdi, 90, restoration, tdi