British Military Truck Bedford MJ AWD - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:14 PM
wildthing's Avatar
wildthing
Status: Offline
Michel
1995 Defeder 90-110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada Montréal Québec
Posts: 70
British Military Truck Bedford MJ AWD

for sale 4 ton truck Bedford MJ 1987 LHD 330 Diesel Turbo 4 speeds transfer case 4x4 or 4x2 low mileage looks new great condition no rust more info contact me price $6,700.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-006S.JPG
Views:	867
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	21948  
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:09 AM
wildthing's Avatar
wildthing
Status: Offline
Michel
1995 Defeder 90-110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada Montréal Québec
Posts: 70
new price $5900

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
for sale 4 ton truck Bedford MJ 1987 LHD 330 Diesel Turbo 4 speeds transfer case 4x4 or 4x2 low mileage looks new great condition no rust more info contact me price $6,700.
NEW PRICE $5900 usd
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bedfordflex1.jpg
Views:	1654
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24203   Click image for larger version

Name:	bedfordflex.jpg
Views:	942
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24204  

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM
woldd90's Avatar
woldd90
Status: Offline
Scott
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,329
Which one is the actual truck for sale? The yellow one is awesome.
__________________
Scott

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Roving Beetle
Status: Offline
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mount Desert Island, Maine
Posts: 1,276
Mixed post here I think "looks new", two different trucks pictured. Neither "look new"..... but both are pretty cool!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:58 AM
tomaco1's Avatar
tomaco1
Status: Offline
T.mac
83 110
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 3,690
Registry
I think he means "new lower price"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:19 PM
wildthing's Avatar
wildthing
Status: Offline
Michel
1995 Defeder 90-110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada Montréal Québec
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by woldd90 View Post
Which one is the actual truck for sale? The yellow one is awesome.
here it is - the yelloe one is an example of what you can do with the truck
http://www.gosister.com/bed200404.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bed200404.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	24217  
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM
wildthing's Avatar
wildthing
Status: Offline
Michel
1995 Defeder 90-110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada Montréal Québec
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
here it is - the yelloe one is an example of what you can do with the truck
http://www.gosister.com/bed200404.jpg
British Bedford MJ Vauxhall 6 cylinder excellent running condition, full or part time 4x4, 4x2 can be disengaged, Sides drop down and rear or can be removed like flat bed, can easily run through 5 feet of washed out roads or terrain with rugged conditions.
1989
330 Turbo Diesel
5.4 litre
Gear box high and low and neutral
4 speed forward 1 speed reverse (5 gear)
Weight 5000 kg
Loaded 10,000 kg
Tow load 14,730 kg
Tires 1200 x 20
Cruise speed 55 miles per hour
4x4 part time or full time can be disengaged
Drum brakes
hand brake drum located on the back at the same place as the driveshaft
hydraulic air brakes
front and back hitch
observation portal with top in the roof
reinforced cab top for walking on the top
21 ½ feet long
9 feet high
8 feet wide
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:36 AM
wildthing's Avatar
wildthing
Status: Offline
Michel
1995 Defeder 90-110
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada Montréal Québec
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
British Bedford MJ Vauxhall 6 cylinder excellent running condition, full or part time 4x4, 4x2 can be disengaged, Sides drop down and rear or can be removed like flat bed, can easily run through 5 feet of washed out roads or terrain with rugged conditions.
1989
330 Turbo Diesel
5.4 litre
Gear box high and low and neutral
4 speed forward 1 speed reverse (5 gear)
Weight 5000 kg
Loaded 10,000 kg
Tow load 14,730 kg
Tires 1200 x 20
Cruise speed 55 miles per hour
4x4 part time or full time can be disengaged
Drum brakes
hand brake drum located on the back at the same place as the driveshaft
hydraulic air brakes
front and back hitch
observation portal with top in the roof
reinforced cab top for walking on the top
21 ½ feet long
9 feet high
8 feet wide
up-up-up-up-up-up-up
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM
decalf0
Status: Offline
chris latiff
none
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: toronto ontario
Posts: 1
Hi, I am interested in this vehicle and if you have more. please leave a contact number and when I get back to Toronto I will call
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Great Read... CDN90 Misc. Chit-Chat 6 December 16th, 2009 12:25 PM
Bedford MJ truck 4x4 turbo diesel LHD wildthing For Sale - Vehicles 6 June 3rd, 2009 04:38 PM
Snurp's 90 delivered by way of British Rover Co.. Cred Misc. Chit-Chat 13 January 5th, 2009 12:39 AM
1997 Defender British Racing Green jonathon For Sale - Vehicles 9 December 26th, 2005 01:38 PM
British military first aid kit for vehicles CHRIS C Defender Technical Discussions 0 February 24th, 2005 10:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Copyright