Beautiful 1969 series IIa Land Rover - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 18th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Beautiful 1969 series IIa Land Rover

Sadly, the day has come that I have to send my baby off to a new home. She is a beautiful 1969 series IIa Land Rover, with a clear title. I have had this car for over a year and a half now. I am selling her because I took a job in africa, and I am moving (unfortunately, she can't come with me). I would love to find a good home for her. Reliable is typically not the word you hear in conjunction with an old Land Rover, but that is the best way to describe this one. I have maintained this truck well, and It has served me well. I used it as my daily driver. This car is a unique classic that brings waves and thumbs ups from every side of the road. The bonus about this truck is that it is traceable back to the early 1970's. So, there are very few holes in it's history. Everything works on this truck and it passes inspection every year. I Have replaced only what needs replacing. This car may need a paint job in the future, but besides that, not much else. Like I mentioned, I would like to find a good home for this car. If you feel you are, Please contact me. Unfortunately, I am in boston for only a limited amount of time. So the sooner I can sell the better.

More photos available on request. Serious buyers only please.

$ 8700
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Land_rover.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	80221   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1420 (640x427).jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	80222  

Click image for larger version