Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:31 PM
onecompton
scott compton
1989 90

Arriving to east coast soon LHD 1989 90

Hi everyone,

Advice appreciated - just thought i would list here before it arrives and goes up officially get input and maybe find a home for it before it goes on the web everywhere. Arriving nov 25th...
1989 left hand drive land rover 90 from italy -
Runs drives great- about 100k on the 2.5td
Lifted with bfg km2s off road bumpers led lights everywhere newer defender leather seats solid truck. With lots of extras and work performed. Thinking 45k is about right for this vehicle- was planning to keep a while and maybe sell in the future but plans change and we are now going to be living in England so paying to store a car in Virginia isn't ideal. Please PM me for info and photos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
If you want $45k you might want to list the extras and extra work.. Pretty savvy group here regarding the going rate of trucks in italy.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
onecompton
scott compton
1989 90

The previous owner/s put a lot of money into it. I don't have any issue disclosing what i paid the ad is still up on some sites. I flew to italy, traveled, checked it over, arranged to ship it to UK, worked on it, had a shop go through it, now shipped it to USA and am about to go back to England indefinitely. Figure i will be back in the USA in the spring and sell it while i work on wrapping up some things here before going back to UK. So -savvy, yes but i saw alot of those and they aren't all good - this one is great and the price in italy doesn't have much to do with the price here. I figured i would ask 45 or there abouts from what i see them advertised at but want feedback - and of course this thing can not go to a california buyer -link to previous owners ad

https://www.autouncle.it/it/auto-usa...defender-ht-90

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, lhd, vin