Land Rover Defender 110 with Left Hand Drive with the 300tdi Turbo diesel engine.
This is a 1983 land rover defender 110 Fitted with a 300tdi turbo diesel engine, along with the R-380 5-speed transmission.
• No your eyes do not deceive you this is a Left hand Drive Defender 110. It’s a very solid running truck. She is a simple no frills defender 110. The Frame is solid with no rust issues, rear cross member is good as seen in the pictures
• Bulkhead is solid as seen in pics with no issues, floor bottoms are excellent as visible in the pictures
• All five door bottoms are in excellent shape as seen in pics, the front two doors are new replacements,
• Brand new paint job in alpine white.
• Alpine windows
• New 2” lift springs, New shocks, new steering stabilizer
• Two newer seats up front, full middle row
• Has steel wheels along with newer aggressive mud tires
• Original Salisbury rear end,
• Very solid truck, that makes an excellent daily driver, and is set up to be the perfect weekend camping truck. Truck drives smooth and returns 26 mpg. Drove it on a 500 mile plus road trip at 70mph with no issues.
• Truck has ARB air lockers in the front and the rear.
• Truck shifts smoothly, and has plenty of power. Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is. I would be happy to pick you up at the airport so you could drive this truck across country.
Lots of pictures below. Didn't want to waste a bunch of bandwith space so see link below.
I will give it a short time to see if you guys are interested. Price for you guys is 30,500 will go on ebay for significantly more. Really it needs nothing and I figured with all the fall rallys coming up this thing would be great for someone.
Aaron 910-465-0270 or hit me on email draaronr @ gmail.com