Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 2nd, 2008, 01:18 PM
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor
Another cheap Ford crew cab

So with the new shop truck coming the old ones need to go. I know this isn't the best place to sell a Ford, but what the hell:

1993 Ford F350 crew cab 4x2 dually, turbo-diesel, automatic, Red, manual everything, puke proof interior. Gooseneck hitch, about 90K miles. 3 owners, but all are known to me. Was a limited use horse trailer towing truck in VT at first, then sold to ME for the same job, then I bought it from the lady who owned it at the barn. It has been with ECR for the last 5 or so years. No issues, Brakes done recently, glow plugs done recently and new Michelin X tires (6) just put on, about due for an oil change but that is all. No real issues for a work truck (radio display doesn't work), could stand to be buffed and cleaned up or use it as is. Works 100% and starts in the coldest weather without issue. We are combining the job of the two F350s we have into 1 truck is the only reason for selling. Not rusty, just a little faded.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07855.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	16697  
I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles