This is a 1996 Land Rover Discovery SE7
What makes this truck truly unique is that it is a 300tdi Turbo diesel
169k on the body, but far less on the motor. Truck gets 26mpg and is an excellent daily driver.
Just put a new timing belt, water pump, and power steering pump on the truck, it needs absolutely nothing.
• It has the R-380 five speed transmission
• Dual sunroofs
• New headliner
• Power leather seats
• Rear jump seats, making this truck a seven seater
• Rear AC
• Rear waterproof seat covers
• Rubber floor mats
• Power windows and locks
• Keyless entry
• New 235/85 16s mud terrains
• 2 inch old man emu springs and shocks
• Newer brake rotors and brake pads
• All hubs have been recently serviced
• Rear Detroit locker with heavy duty axles
• Front tru/trac locker
• 4.11 gears in front and rear
• Front ARB winch bumper
• Warn winch xd9000
• 6 spot lights, two on bumper, 4 on roof rack
• Safety Devices roof rack
• This truck drives really nice, and is an excellent offroader.
• You will not be disappointed with this truck.
• Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
• For more pics go to
• Or go to www.roversouteast.com
asking 20k on ebay, but can do a little better for d90