Okay yes I know it wasn't in the camel trophy, yes I know it's paint and sticker, but its really cool paint and stickers, but also it's the automatic and what's under the hood. Fly in and drive it home.
When it was new it was originally powered by the 4.0 V8 but has been converted to a 300tdi Turbo diesel with an automatic transmission
116k on the motor and transmission.
Truck gets 23-24mpg and is an excellent daily driver.
Just put a new timing belt, water pump, new radiator on the truck, it needs absolutely nothing.
• It has the proper diesel automatic transmission
• Dual sunroofs
• New headliner
• Air contiditioning
• Power leather seats (fronts have cracks and tears but have the seat covers now)
• 1 Rear jump seat, making this truck a six seater
• Power windows and locks
• Keyless entry
• New 235/85 16s mud terrains
• 2 inch lift springs and newer shocks
• Newer brake rotors and brake pads
• All hubs have been recently serviced
• Newer bushings
• Front ARB winch bumper
• Winch in bumper, but needs controller box
• Rear diff guard
• Alpine stereo with ipod controller, amplifier as well
• This truck drives really nice, and is an excellent offroader.
• You will not be disappointed with this truck.
• Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
• For more pics go to Camel-Trophy-Discovery
• Price is 13k
• Vehicle sold as is, no warranty given or implied. Will be happy to assist with getting the vehicle shipped.