95 Range Rover Classic LWB
OK - here it is...I have owned this vehicle for so long it is a difficult decision to sell - but hey - it is just a truck (maybe...) Read on - but $11K and she is yours. I am not in any hurry as I have some events coming up I want to attend.
"Bitsie" is a 3" RTE (old good ones) lifted Epsom Green TRAIL RASHED beauty, powered by a new 4.6l (3Kmi miles since build) reconditioned transmission (3Kmi since build) with brand new 33" Cooper Tires (100mi).
No excuses for trail rash on her - yes there are some dents and scrapes - but EVERYTHING works, and nothing needs to be done for off road fun - you may want to put a truetrac up front. But she has an LT230 center lock, with a true trac LSD in the rear. Or go with ARB lockers???
Full disclosure - here is the list of everything....
- 3” Rovertyme Lift kit with HD springs and OME shocks
- LT230 Transfer Case – center diff lock
- ARB front bumper
- Prewired for rooftop lights to work off OEM switch bank in dash
- EP9i Superwinch
- Dual batteries - Painless dual battery kit – with custom dash switch plate
- BottDORK rear bumper with quick release handles for swing-out Spare and Jerry tank
- OEM Rola roof rack – this was an option in 1995. Basket plus 2 unused Canoe-Kayak racks
- Hella worklight – works on interior #2 dash light
- Two Safarigard diff guards
- Columbia Overland aluminum tank skid
- Equipe front skid plate
- Rovertracks HD tie rod
- Rovertracks HD drag link
- Rovertracks HD steering damper relo kit
- 4x 1.25” aluminum wheel spacers
- Mantec snorkel
- Very nice professionally made waterproof wiring harness for all exterior lighting & dual battery
- great basin front double cardon drive shaft
- Pioneer Elite CD deck, with dual amps and iPOD/iPHONE connector for great sound – upgraded speakers all around – MB Quartz
- Pre-plumed with in dash ViAir guage, and kit to use the suspension air tank (not working)
- New back upper tailgate – NO RUST, works really well (is not keyed to work with main key though)
- Radiator cored (7/2012)
- All 4 brake pads (5/2013)
- Front & Rear seals done (5/2011)
- New distributor & Magnacore Wires and sparkplugs (2/2013)
- Rebuilt, resealed LT-230 q (2/2012)
- Kexby Seat covers all round
- Dog Guard - RRC
- Terrafirma Rock Sliders
The interior is in pretty good shape – the seats are all in good condition, especially the rear bench. It still has the rear load cover/shelf, sunroof still works, all dash lights work fine, nothing to really worry about – passes VA inspection without a problem each year. All seats/Windows work fine. Headliner is about 7 years old, no sags – has a couple marks.
- Remote key entry/alarm is not functioning – locks still work fine. Will come with 2 remote entry fobs, I never lock it so it was never on my list of things to do.
- Seat heaters don’t work - never have since I owned it
- Roof paint is deteriorating, loosing color
- Rust (repaired/patched everything that has been required):
- Both driver & passenger footwells have been patched and repaired
- in the front, under the ABS needs to be repaired at some time - not too bad
- in the two rear doors, on the fender portion has been treated, and ground – but not patched
- the rear cargo floor has had all holes repaired, and the entire rear cargo area has been resprayed
- Some tree “rashes” on sides and front – she is not a BEAUTY queen…unless you define beauty as a very well functioning off road truck!
"The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein