95 defender w/ 4.6 needs work - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old July 26th, 2009, 03:21 PM
vesparover
brian bertolini

95 defender w/ 4.6 needs work

Hi everybody. This is just a feeler to see if I'm offering a fair price for my truck. It's a 95 w/ a 4.6. I've owned it for 10 or 11 years. I recently holed a piston due to a snapped timing chain. The block is in the truck, and I've pulled the piston out. The heads are 4.6 with over-sized valves from rpi. Before I start replacing shit, I was thinking I'd let it go for 15 grand. It has about 150k on it, maybe 15k or so on the motor and clutch. I was originally going to drop a diesel in it, but I have about ten cars and really don't have time for a big project. The truck has new bfg all terrains , a husky superwinch, arb lockers, new polk marine speakers and tons of stuff to go with it. Either I'm going to fix it and sell it for more or sell it as is.
email if you're interested. It's located in Charleston, SC
deweyberts@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 26th, 2009, 08:31 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

15k is way cheap even with a bad piston. Fix it and sell for more. Pistons are surprisingly not expensive.

Ron
Old July 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
vesparover
brian bertolini

Hi, I'm not against fixing it. I just have a lot on my plate right now and I don't know when I'll get around to it. I kinda just lost interest in it- My intention was to throw a diesel in it. I've gotten a ton of emails for it and I will take pics tomorrow. It is AA yellow by the way, the interior is lined with 5 bar chequer plate.
Thanks
Brian

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags