95 D90 Sw
Hate to sell it but It's way to nice for me to keep and 4 wheel, and its only seen a trail 3 times with me driving. It has done Spring Creek, Wheeler lake, and some easy trail so don't be afraid Smile
I need some beat up D90 or a buggy to enjoy on the trails more.
1995 Land Rover Defender 90 SW # 393/500, the D90 has 101,XXX miles. This Defender spent its entire life in Arizona for the exception of the last three years where it has been a Colorado truck, so rust is almost a none existing. I have all records, books, and original window sticker. This truck was modified very well with out sacrificing its road worthiness.
It has the following:
- ARB winch bumper.
- Warn XD 9000i winch.
- Hella 550 off road lights.
- Hella H4 upgraded headlights, with HD wiring.
- Factory 5-bar black wing protectors and quarter panel protesters.
- Mantac rock sliders.
- Rovers North HD springs.
- OME HD shocks.
- Land Rover rubberized springs isolators.
- Land Rover spare tire cover.
- BFG AT KO 285/75/16
- ARB air lockers fr/rr.
- Upgraded Alpine CD player with Ipod connector, Boston speakers, amps, and 12” sub.
- Front rubber mats
- Double optima blue top battery's with shut off switch. The switch can also be used to run the D90 on battery #1, #2, and both together.
- Brownchurch roof rack and rear ladder.
- Hannible roof top tent.
- Two Nato gas cans.
- Dixin bate 5 ton tow jaws. Two in the front, and one in the back.
- Land Rover tail light protectors.
- Sheep skin covers for the front seat, not installed though.
- Garmin 60Cs GPS.
- Extra power outlet.
- Tinted windows.
I also have a lot of spare parts such as belts, hoses, relays, light connectors, service manual, one person brake bleeder, etc. I still have some of the factory stuff that been removed like, stereo, CD changer, speakers, door sills, headlights, etc.
Here is the bad about the D90. Cracked windshield, T-case leaks, sagging headliner, and the AC need to be recharged.
The D90 just had the wires, plugs, cap and rotor, belts, and thermostat replaced.
This is a great truck for it’s age, all previous owners did a great job taking care of it, it come with clean carfax history and no sign of accident or paint work.
My asking price is $28.5 obo. I have the title in hand for easy transaction.
The only trade I would consider is your 2006 LR3 HSE-7 plus cash for my D90.
I will add some pictures later today or tomorrow.