95 D90 NAS with GALVANIZED chassis (Feeler in Seattle) - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old January 3rd, 2014, 12:47 PM
SomeRandomDude
DJ
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfij View Post
Told you to call last night. ;-)
Yeah, I actually got a few of those. When I first posted this, it was a tepid response. Lots of feelers and a few serious discussions, but this little bump prompted several serious PM's.

Anywhoo ... I treat people the way I'd like to be treated. Not a fan of games or shenanigans ... this guy was first. Plus, I'm in no hurry and honestly would be happy to keep it. I have a sneaking suspicion that once it's gone ... the search for another will begin. In any event, the guy seems solid and sincere. I'd love it to go to a good home and I think this is it ...

For now ....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 4th, 2014, 09:31 AM
D90_982
Chad
1994 ST #982 (SOLD)

Sent two PMs and didn't hear back. Didn't see a phone number.

On to the next.
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:40 PM
nflory
Nate
1997/Defender 90 ST

Did you ever sell your D90?

Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2014, 02:43 AM
SomeRandomDude
DJ
None

Hey, nflory ... the sale is still pending. As soon as it either falls through, or comes through, I'll be sure to update the post. At this point ... the sale is still pending. Thanks for your interest!
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:40 AM
Himalaya
Mark WS
1995 Nas, 86 D110, 97 Hummer H1

Re Sale Pending. Not sure why pending should be an issue with selling. If you seriously are selling the vehicle, would it not make sense to take the first one with the money. No loans, no "gotta sell this first" no permission from the wife.
Cash talks.

That being said. If you want it sold today I will send you the money today for it.
Have purchased many trucks from the forum already.

Have a great day.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:57 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Sounds like a bidding war. What's the price up to at this point?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:25 PM
SomeRandomDude
DJ
None

There's no bidding war. The price is $27,000.00 USD. There's nothing dubious going on.

If I could go back in time and do things differently, I may do that, but ... for now ... I'm honoring the agreement I had with the first guy. He was upfront about the potential for it to take a while. At the time of the agreement, this post hadn't been bumped and no one really knew or cared. Now that it keeps being bumped it's boosting awareness, but ... again ... I'm going to continue honoring the agreement with the first guy.

Additionally, I'm in no major hurry to part ways with my D-90 ... so ... if my buyer takes a few extra weeks ... GREAT! I'll just keep smiling at that beautiful machine! :D

Sorry if this isn't how some of you do business. I may not be the quickest or brightest, but ... I do stay true to my word.

DJ
Old January 22nd, 2014, 07:57 PM
NPT90
JT
D90 óriginalé

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomDude View Post
There's no bidding war. The price is $27,000.00 USD. There's nothing dubious going on. If I could go back in time and do things differently, I may do that, but ... for now ... I'm honoring the agreement I had with the first guy. He was upfront about the potential for it to take a while. At the time of the agreement, this post hadn't been bumped and no one really knew or cared. Now that it keeps being bumped it's boosting awareness, but ... again ... I'm going to continue honoring the agreement with the first guy. Additionally, I'm in no major hurry to part ways with my D-90 ... so ... if my buyer takes a few extra weeks ... GREAT! I'll just keep smiling at that beautiful machine! :D Sorry if this isn't how some of you do business. I may not be the quickest or brightest, but ... I do stay true to my word. DJ
Respect! It's not always easy, or possible to get the cash in a few days or even a few weeks. I hope the buyer comes through so it won't spoil you on actually trusting people to keep their word.

That said, the rest of you, get in line... Looks like an excellent truck glws and good luck to the lucky new driver.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:09 PM
Himalaya
Mark WS
1995 Nas, 86 D110, 97 Hummer H1

Very good. I hope your man comes through. Cheers. If no.... you know where to find me.
Old March 8th, 2014, 05:35 PM
SomeRandomDude
DJ
None

Sold to the guy I'd been originally working with. He came through and it seemed like a great transaction. Thanks for all those who were interested. I'll miss it!
Old March 8th, 2014, 05:50 PM
down_shift
Russell
94' D90 ST & 06' LR3

Registry
Go Jimmy. Enjoy the ride.
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Jymmiejamz
Jimmy
1995 D90 SW #365

Registry
Thanks again DJ, you were a pleasure to deal with!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, 95, d90, nas