Beluga Black ST with fastback and bimini tops. Fastback has new rear window.
Southwest Car - zero rust (even the door hinges and roll cage bolts are clean)
- ARB front bull bar
- Hella 3000s
- ARB Air lockers F and R
- recent 2" OME suspension
- brand new BFG 255/85/16 MTs (33") on stock alloys
- Lots of new "standard maintenance" parts; brakes, exhaust, hoses, PS lines, etc...
- Upgraded stereo(Sirrus) and has the stock LR rear door mounted sub-woofer.
- Optima yellow top
- GCR clear "non-break, plastic" headlamps
- Just turned 59K miles
- The truck is near prefect with no scraps / scratches on the body or
the undercarriage. Never seen snow or salt. Does have two door dings.
- Clean history
Price = $27,000
Below are a few photos - these are large but I left them that way to better depict the condition.
I have dozens of photos showing how clean the truck is, if you want to see something specific let me know and I'll send out a photo. If you have any questions send me a message.