Went to see a guy about a horse last night and came home with a 94 POE Defender. With a baby due in two months either the 90 or my Discovery has to go. Specs
New Paint Black to Yellow 18 months old
New door latches
New Window Regulators
New Fuel Tank / hoses / Fuel Neck
4 New Door Catches
4.11 Gears (GBR)
Roof Rack with Floor
TJM Like rear bumper imported from the UK
OME Shocks / Springs / Steering Damper
Mantec Raised Air Intake
Full Recovery Points
Front Skid Plate
300 TDI Steering Wheel
4 Hella 4000s
New Head Liner
300 TDI with matched Auto and Transferbox installed about 8 months ago, runs perfectly. New radiator, altanator, exhasut, fuel pickup, flex plate, condensor fans, seals, timing belt, etc.
1. Left rear door catch needs to be replaced as somtimes it can not be opened from teh outside without unlocking first
2. Rear Door interrior trim is missing
3. Rear Defroster does not work
4. Slight drip from the rear main, Mechanic messed up the seal while installing, and no time to fix it. Quarter size drip on the drive after a hot run
5. Sun Roofs need new slide rails
and the list goes on I'm sure I am missing some things.
Pics of the Disco are here, more can be emailed
94 Port of Entry (POE).
The bad 130k or so on the clock.
But this is the cleanest truck I have seem.
Has never been off road. No rust any place period (that I could find anyway). Interrrior is perfect or near so. None of the common items are damaged at all. Load space mat looks new, floor mats look new, seat base cover looks new, dash looks new, seat foam and trim is perfect or nearly so. No rot on the doors. Door panels are good.
Even the paint under the drivers floor mat looks new.
Is in the orginial POE state with the alum hardtop installed
New BFG MTs
OME Shocks and springs
New Fuel Pump
Full Roof Rack
1. Vent Seals (will install)
2. Slight leak from the front main (will fix)
$25,500.00 for the Defender
Pics are coming as soon as I can (Today I hope)
Both trucks are in Florida. The 90 was purchased in JAX and driven back and forth to Tampa. Disco was also a Flroida truck, and has been taken off road a time or three.