94 d90 st green - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 14th, 2007, 08:08 PM
95 Range Rover Classic
94 d90 st green

i am going to listing my 94 d90 st soon. i am waiting for the title. just spent about 4k in getting the truck tuned and up to snuff. i bought it from the original owner after selling my 97. really miss the automatic. truck had 108k miles. i have put on about 200 miles until it started overheating, not t-stat. i am going to check the water pump then the radiator. but i will address this before i sell it. winch bumper w winch,rock sliders, tuffy box, new bfg mt(5). surrey, bikini, and a shitty soft top original, i also have the cover that snaps over the entire interior up to the dash, new borla, rear bench and 2 forward facing high backs, 2" over stock, garmin color navigation (street pilot)
there's more but i don't have the list in front of me. original window sticker and brochure.

looking for a nice 95 lwb classic. rust free with minimal issues for partial trade.

will be avail. in a few weeks once i get the waterpump/radiator changed.

pm me if you are interested.

Follow-up Post:

i will send pictures to interested parties. thanks
my e-mail:mountainviewmtrs@aol.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d90