94 d90 soft top for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
95 Range Rover Classic
94 d90 soft top for sale

1994 defender 90 soft top for sale. coniston green, no a/c, 5-spd. purchased from the original owner this year. the original window stick will go with the truck. the truck has 108k miles. clean auto check history report when i bought it. i have a clean title in hand ready to go. i found a nice 97 d90 with 55k so i need to sell this one. i have replaced both 1/2 doors, all 4 shocks, added a 2' suspension lift, 5 new bfg mtr's 285-55-16 on stock alloys, new heavy duty rock sliders with jack points, new front winch bumper with new winch with remote, new re-cored radiator, new t-stat, new valve cover gaskets, new plugs, new wires, oil/filter, new pvc tune up kit, has a locking tuffy center console with stereo slot, nice clarion sat ready am/fm/cd player,current speakers are not the best, garmin color gps navigation mounted on dash, 2- forward facing fold-up seats(similar to exmoor) mounted in rear or full bench your choice or both. the truck is a northeast truck so it had some corosion. i repaired spots here and there and treated them with rhino and/or rubberized coating. included is both sets of doors, the originals have typical rusting at the bottom corners but good for trails or what ever, the original soft top which is not in very good shape, bikini top. i may have missed a couple things but you guys get what the truck is. not a mint low miler. but a nice truck that will last for many more years. goes straight over the road and runs good. 20500 best offer. i will post pictures tuesday. thanks guys.

my e-mail:mountainviewmtrs@aol.com
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Kenny Bahr
94 D90 Alpine White #1245
willing to trade for a 2005 honda accord 25,000 miles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d90, soft top