'94 d-90 for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 7th, 2005, 01:13 AM
James Perakis
94 ST
'94 d-90 for sale

hey guys so sadly it is time to sell the 90 i figured i would post it here first to see if we can keep it in the family. anyways here are the specs...
arles blue 94 d-90 with ~135k miles
the truck has the full roll cage, rear seat and all that good sorts of stuff
bimini top (no straps)
surrey top (fabbed from an old trickford)
full tonneau
FUll stage 2 safari gard suspension: including 10'' shocks in the front and 12'' in the rear, along with the SG crossmember and steel braided brake lines
the truck will also come with two brand new spare 12'' fox shocks (keep in mind the suspension has less than 15K miles on it)
sg 3 link
custom dual flow master exhaust
flex a lite 210 electric fans
onboard air compressor
the whole inside was just rhino lined including full tub and all doors
cobra cb radio
new cd/radio player
new waterproof speakers all around
5 bfg 33'' mt's on the stock alloy wheels (all have just over half the tread left, except of course the spare which is brand new)

now onto the good stuff:
i have for precautionary reasons spares of certain major parts. please keep in mind the parts actually on the truck show no significant signs of wear, it is just that over a year ago i traded for these thinking i would have the rig forever
1 r380 tranny
1. tcase
4. new style 33'' bfg mt's

now onto the issues:
the engine does have 135K like i mentioned above, so overheating is a concern of mine.
i have the flex a lites set up to start running right after the engine reaches dead center on the temp gauge, and this alone is keeping the heat under control, but in all honesty the truck will probably need some engine work within the next 15K miles (head work)
the rear seat has minor tears along the seams on the lower cushion
the driver door has a 4'' minor scrape on it
the front bumper is bent a little in the middle (you have to look for it to notice it)
the body damage is all from the first owner as myself and the second owner never really took it off road.
in my two + years of owning the truck i have taken it offroading maybe 10 times ( 3 times only on sand dunes and the rest weak dirt trails)

seeing as there is 4-5K in spare parts alone my asking price for everything is 23K obo
email me @ perak100@chapman.edu

and please check my bio for pics until i post others
thanks for looking

remember two things...
Old July 12th, 2005, 03:10 PM
James Perakis
94 ST
now selling the tranny and tcase seperatly..... 18000 for the truck and spare tires
remember two things...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d-90