'94 CDN D90 For Sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old June 21st, 2004, 01:59 PM
cdnpaul
Paul
None

Unhappy '94 CDN D90 For Sale

A lovely green D90 with 102,948 KM's. The truck is super clean and is running great. It comes with the original Best top which is in very good condition.

Here's a few of the recent purchases and details:
Al's special drop curtain
SilBlade wipers (I also have a brand new spare pair of factory blades too)
New stiffback tire cover
Clifford radar sensing alarm to keep people away from the vehicle which is great when the roof is off
Two Hella lights on the front with the grill covers
Tires are almost new
New exhaust system
The vehicle was undercoated last fall. I'm more than happy to put you in contact with the excellent Land Rover service centre I use so that they can give you an impartial opinion of the condition of this truck and tell you what it looked like underneath before they undercoated it.

I don't want to sell this vehicle because it's in such great shape but we have a 2nd baby due at the end of August and I'm under pressure to get a four door vehicle. If it doesn't sell then I'm happy to tell my wife no one wants it and convince her that I'll have to keep it and get a 2nd vehicle.

Asking $38K CDN. Email me if you have questions or would like to see some pictures: cdnpaul@sympatico.ca
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 21st, 2004, 04:33 PM
Nobrega
Andrew Nobrega
'94 Defender 90

Hey Paul, sorry to hear you're selling the d90. I live in Toronto aswell, and I was just wondering a few things... First, do you have a good mechanic who knows Rovers well? Second, where did u get the truck rust proofed? And then I was just wondering if maybe u had any accessories u wanted to get rid of for a fair price since u were selling.... Thanks - Andrew Nobrega

ps. where are u in Toronto?
Old June 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
cdnpaul
Paul
None

You should use DiscoTech in Brampton if it's a D90, Disco or RR. They are great! I'm not sure if they service older rovers. They are at: 905-792-0033. They did the rust proofing. Sorry, no accessories to part with as everything goes with the truck.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, cd, d90