94 AA Yellow D-90 CDN79 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old October 16th, 2007, 11:42 AM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

94 AA Yellow D-90 CDN79

It's time to let it go. Up for grabs is my 94 NAS D-90 #CDN79.

108,000 KM or 67,108 miles.
RTE 3" long travel suspension
RTE rear dislocation cones
Bilstein 7100 reservoirs all around
Detroit Locker in the rear
Detroit Truetrac in the front
Scorpion Racing tubular winch bumper
Warn 9000i winch, never used
IPF lights
5 Interco TrXus MTs 285/75/16, 85 % tread left
Heated seats by heatedseats.com
Equipe 4x4 rock sliders
Onboard hot and cold running water
Stock bestop in decent condition and Badger Bikini in excellent condition. Drop curtain.
5 speed manual

I need to sell this quick and am asking 27,000 CDN obo.

The truck has a dent in the rear quarter panel, drivers side, and some minor corrosion as per the year for a Canadian truck. I will attach pictures as soon as possible.
Advertisement

Old October 16th, 2007, 09:54 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

Here is one photo. The others are too large to upload. I'll take some more tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0778.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	10740  
Old October 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

Here are a few more. I am not able to edit the post so I am adding pics as I go.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1784.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	10747   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1782.JPG
Views:	339
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	10748  

Name:	IMG_1787.JPG
Views:	350
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	10749   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1788.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	10750  

Name:	IMG_1790.JPG
Views:	378
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	10751   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1781.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	10752  

Advertisement

Old October 23rd, 2007, 08:45 AM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

Bump, it's never been pushed hard offroad. More of a pavement pr#####ss unfortunately.
Old September 3rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
CDN90
Tim
94 / D90 #79

Hiya Andy,

Thanks for the great truck, the drive was amazing! I had people asking me about the truck at every stop.

Et all, i am a new proud owner of a 90...located in Vancouver Canada!

Cheers,
Tim
Old September 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

Tim, I'm happy you like it. Over a few miles it gets easier to drive to the point where it is effortless. The one gent who was looking at it for his girlfriend was probably right to not buy it for her as it is a bear to drive, at first, but becomes easier for most.

When I bought it was in need of some TLC, which I gave it even though I never did get into the body work. The paint was easy to clean up. Keep me posted as it comes together with the paint and body. I'm looking forward to seeing it all done up.

I also have a windshield coming from Roverpark Boys for you. They're fairly cheap but the shipping will eat the balance of the credit I have. As soon as it ships I'll let you know.
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM
artpeck
Art Peck
1995 NAS D-90

A quick question for you. I have a similar bumper on my 95. Curious where you attached the recovery points in the front. And do you have steering protection? thanks. art peck
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:21 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

The bumper came with the points already installed and I did have steering protection via a thick steel plate right behind the bumper
Old September 8th, 2009, 08:00 PM
CDN90
Tim
94 / D90 #79

Many Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrad
Tim, I'm happy you like it. Over a few miles it gets easier to drive to the point where it is effortless. The one gent who was looking at it for his girlfriend was probably right to not buy it for her as it is a bear to drive, at first, but becomes easier for most.

When I bought it was in need of some TLC, which I gave it even though I never did get into the body work. The paint was easy to clean up. Keep me posted as it comes together with the paint and body. I'm looking forward to seeing it all done up.

I also have a windshield coming from Roverpark Boys for you. They're fairly cheap but the shipping will eat the balance of the credit I have. As soon as it ships I'll let you know.
Drives like a Teddy Bear! I took it to Seattle on Monday...Ha - Another Road Trip 1,800 km in 1 week! (Good Start). I guess i am learning all the D90 bits - like; a full tank of gas doesn't last long, as i ran out of gas. I have never had so many pull over and offer help so quick. Must have been the truck

Many Thanks for the windshield, let me know when ready.

Cheers,
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM
DonFromWhitby
Don Andrews
'94 NAS D90 #CDN-80, 2011 LR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN90 View Post
Drives like a Teddy Bear! I took it to Seattle on Monday...Ha - Another Road Trip 1,800 km in 1 week! (Good Start). I guess i am learning all the D90 bits - like; a full tank of gas doesn't last long, as i ran out of gas. I have never had so many pull over and offer help so quick. Must have been the truck

Many Thanks for the windshield, let me know when ready.

Cheers,

I almost bought this truck from Andy - but distance was a huge factor (I'm in Ontario) I wound up buying CDN-80, and I've since run into CDN-81, 82, 61, and 65 locally.

Strangely, even with the distance I probably would have wound up ahead buying this truck... I am doing all the mods Andy did at full cost now (CDN-80 was bone-stock when I got it last year) to me.

I got a first four tubular racing bumper (as Scorpion went out of business), and I am going with the same suspension setup.

Only real difference between the two trucks now is that I have FirstFour bumper and rock sliders with nerf bars, 4 Hella 3000's mounted to the windscreen bar, and I have ARB lockers instead of Detroit lockers. I also have a Badger top instead of the Bestop, as well as the fibreglass hardtop. Oh, and I am running GY MTR's instead of Interco's.

Also had to add an Espar heater as the electric wasn't keeping up with the really cold winters... although ading a curtain would probably have helped out there - I just like being able to reach in the back for my gear instead of unsnapping the curtain....

Anyways, drop me a note any time if you want to compare notes on these two brother trucks.
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:05 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

A few weeks ago I saw CDN78 here in Calgary, at least I think it was #78. AA Yellow hard top. I knew that there was one other Yellow 90 in town with very very low miles so I am assuming that this is it.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:35 PM
CDN90
Tim
94 / D90 #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFromWhitby View Post
I almost bought this truck from Andy - but distance was a huge factor (I'm in Ontario) I wound up buying CDN-80, and I've since run into CDN-81, 82, 61, and 65 locally.

Anyways, drop me a note any time if you want to compare notes on these two brother trucks.
Nice, I spoke to you before about my cousin possibly buying your CDN80 but he pussied out and bought Rubicon. Your truck is very nice! Are you going to keep it? The suspension setup that Andy did is perfect! Picture attached to prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyrad View Post
A few weeks ago I saw CDN78 here in Calgary, at least I think it was #78. AA Yellow hard top. I knew that there was one other Yellow 90 in town with very very low miles so I am assuming that this is it.
A couple of months ago, i seen #78 at a landrover deler in the richmond automall, as you described...except over 240,000kms. I actully have a picture of it parked next to Elvis (CDN79).

Oh yeah, Andy...Elvis got Peoples Choice at the landrover show here is BC. Nice job!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	24756   Click image for larger version

Name:	d90_in_the_hood.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	332.7 KB
ID:	24757  

Old January 29th, 2010, 09:18 PM
andyrad
Andy Radlgruber
None.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN90 View Post
A couple of months ago, i seen #78 at a landrover deler in the richmond automall, as you described...except over 240,000kms. I actully have a picture of it parked next to Elvis (CDN79).

Oh yeah, Andy...Elvis got Peoples Choice at the landrover show here is BC. Nice job!
I guess the one I saw advertised for sale a few years ago with 20K Km on the dial was obviously not #78. The bastard wanted 60K for the thing. DREAMER. Maybe the one I saw on the road was different but I did not know that there were more than two NAS 90s in Calgary. Actually Tim I still don't know how many there are. I thought two but that can change easily with international buys.

I do know of a sweet NAS 90 with a 2.8 international and built for expeditions in town and a nicely modded NAS 110 coming into town. Calgary is slowly becoming a rover town. Nice to see.

I am very happy to see that Elvis won the peoples choice award. The lower mainland can be picky about who wins anything. It must have been the switch to black wheels and the fact that the battle scar is still there that won their hearts. Looks good!! I miss it, even in the dead of winter.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, cd, d-90