94 AA Yellow D-90 #1780 Soft top - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 16th, 2006, 11:12 AM
donny baker
justin brewer
94 AA Yellow D-90 #1780 Soft top

Very clean D-90 w/70k original miles. Located in Boise Idaho. It has been dealer serviced it's entire life. I am the third owner. The first two owners were pavement pounders. Since I have owned it it has seen very limited trail use. Basically nothing more that a rough dirt road. It has been kept stock with a few exeptions. Such as stainless steel quick release window harware from Atlantic British. Tuffy lockable stereo console with Ipod interface CD player, and upgraded speakers. Brand new Badger Coachworks Bikini Top, & Half tonneau cover. The half Tonnaeu cover is only partially installed, as I did not want to drill holes in the body to install it. It works just fine as is, however I do have all the required hardware to do a full install. Stock accessories include the full brush gaurd bumper, Step bars, floor matts w/ full bed matt. Full safari cage with rear seat. This is a very clean Defender with only the typical wear & tear. Such as the rear tire carrier is showing some signs of aging as well as the door hinges, & some wear on the paint @ the drivers side door sill. It comes with the badger tops listed As well as a full soft top, & two or three other bikini tops. I really do not want to sell her but we have a new baby on the way & this being my daily driver I need to get something a little more kid friendly. It also comes with the original owners manual & all of my service records from Lyle Pearson Land Rover in Boise Idaho. I am asking $27,000.00 obo. I will be more than happy to transport or meet someone part way in the western states. I have tons more pictures on my home computer I will try & upload them at a later date. If you don't see them here let me know & I will be happy to Email them to you seperately.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp defender1.bmp (351.6 KB, 279 views)

Old August 19th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Marc Weinstein
Marc Weinstein
defender 90 '94
Yellow d-90

Could you please send photos to Marc@colorgroup.com I'm interested in your defender. Please let me know. I already have a white 94 st #407 Marc Weinstein Work-914-769-8484 H-914238-5978 C-914-447-6903

Old August 19th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Susan C. Daniero
D-90 Source Vendor
I'm in Park City, Utah & am very interested in the D90. Please send pictures to: sdaniero@gmail.com
Does it have any fluid leaks? Does it burn any oil? Do the original gauges work?
Susan C. Daniero
Park City 4X4 Classics
Authorized Dealer-Campa All-Terrain™ Trailers
Authorized Dealer-TLC ICON™
Phone: (435) 731-0748

Utah Dealer #6541

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, d-90, soft top