93 LWB RR for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 26th, 2013, 08:28 PM
1960 109, w/200TDI
93 LWB RR for sale

This is a good condition stock vehicle in Beluga Black. Has 163k miles on the 4.2. I've only had it for a couple of years and now my 109 rebuild is done so something has to go.
Things I've done to it; new tyres (Firestone Destinations), new viscous coupling and front U-joints, fuel pump. Just replaced the drag link assy and had front end alignment. I replaced the TPS and fixed the sticking advance on the dist. I have some spare parts including 3 doors(green) and some other under bonnet spares. Still have but not installed the air dam and lights, a 2 piece Disco radiator shroud. Has aftermarket stero 12 CD changer and HUGE amp, 10 speakers. Coil spring conversion by PO. Passed smog last Nov.
Needs a new passenger seat switch, freon, door latches are getting cranky to open, the drivers seat has small tear. Other electric gremlins are at work too, cruise control, mirror adjusters. There is a small dent on the rr quarterpanel from a boulder in Death Valley, it's about 2x2"
Other than that it's a good runner. Asking $5000 obo. After July 4 goes on Craigslist. Located in Santa Cruz, You pay and I'll deliver.... Contact poppageno@aol.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles