'89 defender 90 TD - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM
D90 óriginalé
Yes, the market isn't going to return your investment.

Ballpark price for my truck (that I was asking) was really the sum of PARTS, you always lose labor, especially on a modified defender (either you're a purist and have big $ to spend on an original, or you're an enthusiast and you're not going to jump at someone else's vision of 'custom').

Galvanized, 300 TDI, rear lock and folds and interior touches sell these trucks. Even in RHD configuration.

Inflated egos and asking prices aren't going to move a vehicle; not to mention there are zero photos of any areas of concern on any 'restored' defender

Old February 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM
97 D90 SW
'89 defender 90 TD

I have a pretty decent and bone stock NA$97 in a "desirable" color with under 100k miles... And there is no way I'd get 55k for it...

And I wouldn't sell it for 55 because to me, it's worth more then that. But it isn't to anyone else.

I'm sure your truck is worth 55k. Problem is, that it's only worth that much to you and to no one else.

I'm not bashing you or your defender. It looks awesome and I'm sure you put countless hours into it. But your blood, sweat, and tears don't necessary translate to value for someone else...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

90, defender, defender 90