Right hand drive, 5-speed manual transmission.
4,500 miles on new engine (Turner) and 2,000 on transmission (Ashcroft) and t-case (Ships) (additional details below).
I imported the truck to the states with help from Defenders NW in July 2016 with 120,320 miles on the clock when I took possession. The truck was in the UK from build date until it was imported to South Africa in 2010. The truck was in the general vicinity of Cape Town from 2010 until I purchased in early 2016 and imported to the States. All import paperwork in hand (UK > SA > USA). Clear Washington title
• Seats 8 with belts (3 in front row, three in middle row, two in load area)
• 2" lift
• Full length roof rack with rear ladder
• Custom bumper with Ramsey winch
• Rear corner protection
• ARB 2500 Awning
• Front bash plate
• Sand ladder mounts on both sides covering load area windows
• VIN: SALLDHMB7FA381155 (Land Rover VIN decoder: CalVIN, the Land Rover VIN & Chassis Number Calculator & Decoder
• New drive train as of April 2017. Drive train install was done at DefendersNW under the guidance of Brian Hall: o Rebuilt 2.5TD engine from Turner Engineering with less than 3,500 miles at install. o New LT77 5-speed transmission purchased from Ashcroft Transmission. 700 mileso New LT230 transfer case purchased from Ship's Mechanical in Portland. 700 miles (High/ Low range with center locking differential)o Rebuilt Garrett turbo (same story as the engine)
• All new seats and seat belts:o Exmoor retrim kit for front seats (new foam and material)o Installed seat heaters in the fronto Exmoor middle row (high-back sides, low-back middle)o Exmoor 3-man bench (installed two seat belts)o New anchor points and belts (front, middle and load area)
• New front shocks Old Man Emu (May 2016)
• New slave cylinder
• New radiator and lower radiator hose
• New coolant expansion tank
• Low mileage BFG KO AT tires
• New LED headlights s
• Rewired the battery box and installed cutoff switch
• New raptor binnacle (have a new binnacle mount on hand, just not installed)
• New heater core
• New LED external camp/spot lights
• Installed hood insulation
• New air filter
• Led gauge lights
• Rear door table
• Salisbury rear axel
• Needs new front doors at some point. Passenger side has a small compromised area.
• Rust on the outriggers and rear cross member. Could be either patched or replaced in the next couple years.
• Passenger side front footwell has some rust issues and should be patched or replaced in the next couple years.
• Normal surface rust on the truck under carriage, some bubbling on body panels. It's a 25-yr old Defender.