85 D-90 Offroad Toy - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old February 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Buyrovers
Chuck Leimone
1984 Land Rover 110 Soft Top

85 D-90 Offroad Toy

So here is a freshly imported 85 Land Rover 90 with a lot of offroad modifications. Body of this truck is original paint and shows some wear and scratches but is quite straight. Bulkhead has had some repair to one corner but is very solid. Floorboards are good but door bottoms on all three are shot. The skins are still solid so they can have frames fabbed up to make them solid again. Frame has had some repairs but is in solid shape now and also comes with a couple new outriggers as well. Front seats are worn but sit well, rear bench seats are solid. Interior also has a working Sony CD player and CB installed with aerial. Engine is a 200tdi defender engine matched to an lt77 gearbox. Transmission shifts well and engine cranks up first turn and runs very well with great power and no smoke at all. Engine runs exceptionally well and truck drives down the road straight and very solid with great power. Front axle was recently rebuilt completely. Radiator and inter-cooler have been replaced and are in very good condition. Truck comes with an electric fan that's not installed but truck runs very cool. Below is a list of modifications:

-35/10.50/15 Fedima Sirocos (These measure much bigger, more like 37's)

-ep9i Superwinch and winch bumper
-Scorpion racing rock sliders
-Scorpion racing 2" lift
-Brand new +2" Procomp ES9000 shocks

-Front and rear dislocation cones
-Detroit Locker in the rear
-Detroit True Trac in the front
-Full external roll cage

-Snorkel

The tires rub some on flex so some more trimming might be a good idea. Outside of that, this truck is ready to hit the trails and will make a great offroad toy for someone and is still very streetable. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. We have some relocation coming soon so moving this along with all the other stuff is less than ideal so looking for a quick sell.

Asking 13k

Located in Raleigh, NC
aluminiumclassics@gmail.com

Lots of pics:
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=IMG_3268.jpg

Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 7th, 2012, 04:43 PM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
Good luck with your sale. Thanks for the link to pictures. I've been wondering what a black exo cage and chequer plating would look like on my 110 that's trident green w/ the galv cappings and door trim.

You little rebel, I like you.
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Buyrovers
Chuck Leimone

Glad it helps. This truck is quite sharp and that's even dirty and with original paint that's dull so I bet yours will look even better, especially being a 110...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Buyrovers
Chuck Leimone

Sold...
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Jermaine
Jermaine
2002 p38

Hi I just sent you a pm about this defender, I tried to view the album but it was asking me for a password any chance you can send me the pictures you have, I emailed the new owners but she didn't send any other details any help is appreciated

Thanks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
90, d-90