73 series III project. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old July 31st, 2015, 09:08 PM
unclemonkey
mike

73 series III project.

i bought this and a second truck as donors for a 100" hybrid. i got most of the stuff i needed off the other truck and thought this one was too complete to part out.

i will consider repairable bulkhead and 109 bed as trades.

complete 73 landrover, has good compression, but have i have not tried to start it yet due to time and a missing ignition key. typical lower bulkhead rust, frame is solid except for a some repairable rust on rear cross member and damaged area on rear spring mount, see pics... extra transmission with koenig PTO, extra front and rear axles and wheels, master cyl. and many other parts. an unmolested and complete but neglected truck to make a project out of.

link to pictures on craiglist. 73 landrover seriesIII
- See more at: 73 series III project.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 31st, 2015, 09:17 PM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

I have either a 110 tub or a 109 5 door tub, as well as a 110 MOD 3-door tub if that helps?
I assume titled?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old August 1st, 2015, 08:12 PM
unclemonkey
mike

maine is a no title state for vehicles older than 15 years. i think the best i could do is a title search and bill of sale?

as i am going to chop up the tub i believe the cheapest would make the most sense... just not sure is transportation costs would leave any margin in the deal for us.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
series, series iii