2010 Audi S5 Prestige 40k $37,500 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old January 15th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Raleigh D90
Ben
Somewhere Across Town

2010 Audi S5 Prestige 40k $37,500

Brilliant Black, Premium Black Leather, v8, 6 Speed Manual, Remaining Factory Warranty (to 50K), Sunroof, Folding Rear seats with Ski Boot, Audi Drive Select Package (pretty trick), Prestige Package, 19” 5-Tri-Spoke Wheels, New All season tires (less than 3k). Factory Navigation, Sirius Satellite Radio, Factory Ipod Control, Factory Aux Input, Factory Media Card Dock, Push Button Start with Proximity Key.

Selling for a friend who has unexpectedly been called back to the UK with my company. He purchased it from another colleague who was in the same position (needed to move overseas) just a few short months ago (reason for 2 owners). Car is very clean with very minor rock chips on front end. Car shows very well and is very clean inside and out at 40k. Accident shows on Autocheck was when the car was rear ended with the first owner requiring a new rear bumper. Definitely not a fire sale here as I certainly am enjoying the car, but would like to move it for my friend.

Really, really nice car. I have owned tons of cars and have really fallen out of lust for the overwhelming majority of new cars. That being said, Neil made the wrong choice in his recent selection as I do love the particular Italian in question. Seriously though, this car is comfy when you want it to be and just hard enough for a bit of fun. The active suspension setting isnt’ a gimmick here, it is pretty trick. Car is very clean and free of scratches and internal wear with the exception of a bit of chipping on the start button. The wheels are a different story. Evidently the first owner (who I know) had vision problems I wasn’t aware of or didn’t care, but every wheel has decent curb rash and the clearcoat is not looking to great on the wheels overall. Stereo is pretty nice even though my preference is always aftermarket. V8 is strong and pulls pretty well throughout all gears and straight through 130mph (won’t be doing that again). Exit and entrance ramps take on new meaning with the AWD and it sounds just loud enough that it isn’t annoying.

Car is located in Raleigh, NC and I have a clear title in hand. Please contact me through the forum mail function and preferably the link that sends it to my external email account. I will be able to check this about once a day or so. I’ll post some pictures this week.

Thanks!

Audi Drive Select Package
Driver selectable responsive suspension electronic; Power steering variable rack; Dynamic engine/transmission settings; Active differential rear

Prestige Package
DVD/VCD; Entertainment display screen front; Smart card / smart key automatic, includes central locking, includes ignition starter and includes memory seat adjustments; Engine start button; Card key power locks; Automatic operation rear view mirror; Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation; Bang & Olufsen audio system; Fourteen upgraded speaker(s) Bang & Olufsen; Amplifier; Color driver information system; Compass; Memorized adjustment with two settings on door mirror position with six driver's seat positions; Driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment and tilt adjustment memory, Navigational systems : information type: 3D and voice and knobs/touch buttons controls HDD, color and 7.0; Voice and display traffic Information; Voice activating system includes radio settings and includes navigation system.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	64533   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	64534  

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	64535   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	64536  

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	64537   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	64538  

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	64539   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	64540  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 15th, 2013, 12:24 PM
BlackField
Oscar
D110

Which Italian are we talking about?
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

I know I'm like Wut? I thought I bought a Bentley

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 15th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Raleigh D90
Ben
Somewhere Across Town

Bentley or Lamborghini.... I couldn't pass up the Lambo in that equation.
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:27 AM
RobTheGob
Rob
1963 IIa 88 & 1995 NAS D-90 SW

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleigh D90 View Post
Bentley or Lamborghini.... I couldn't pass up the Lambo in that equation.
Haha - all VAG (VW-Audi Group) cars!

Audi's V8 is buttery smooth - I'd love to be close to enough to consider the S5...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles