Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 3rd, 2015, 12:37 PM
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built
2009 LR3 - Nicely Built

UPDATE: 11/1/2015
I sold this truck to an D-90 Member who lives in Atlanta back in June. He asked me to advertise the truck so I am reposting it for sale on his behalf.
He has corrected a leaking CV and replaced an alarm sensor that caused the alarm to randomly sound.
The truck has only 45,000 miles.

His wife has decided she wants a new house and he needs to sell the truck fast to facilitate the offer on the home. She gets a new home, he looses his truck.

What you need to know.
Includes everything shown below but NOT the rear tire cover, front curved LED light bar, Rear LED Light. All wiring will be left in place.
Will also include a brand new (never installed) Baja Roof Rack in case you prefer that style to the slimline OEM rack.

Price is now $29,999.00

It is simply a fantastic truck!

If you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I will connect you with the seller.

HERE IS THE LISTING FROM WHERE I SOLD IT TO HIM 3 months ago for almost $35,000
__________________________________________________ _________

As we grow older, we have decided that we want to provide our kids with some memorable trips, so I have purchased an F250 and an Eddie Bauer Edition Airstream.

In all seriousness, this is one of the nicest built LR3s. I can't take credit as it was built by Land Rover Roaring Forks for a Resort's Fly Fishing excursions. I did indeed add to it, but the base build was already done.

So— Selling the 2009 Land Rover LR3 HSE with LUX package, Adaptive xenon lighting, Heated front and rear seats, center console cooler box, rear dog guard installed, Waterproof canvas front seat covers have been on almost the entire time I have owned it so seats underneath are like new, truck is certified through August 2015 (so two more months).
Mileage is 41,500 (but being driven daily so could increase by a hundred miles or so as of 11/2/2015 mileage is 45,000).

Color is galway green with black leather. Rear heat/air controls. has 7 row seating but dog guard must be removed to use.

Truck has 4 new BF Goodrich All Terrains KO version (original tread pattern), with 18 inch wheels. Tires have less than 2500 miles on them.

Here are the tires: 265/65 R18s - have less than 4000 miles on them.

Truck has brand new VIGG Designs hood black out on it.

Special Equipment: (Please do not inquire about parting this truck out. I am selling a turn key expedition truck and if a new owner wants to part items out, then that would be up to them)

— Rover Designs Sliders. No longer made and cover the truck from the outer slider all the way over to the frame rail. Best Sliders ever offered for an LR3.

— ARB Front Bumper - that allows factory fog lights

— Dixon Bate on front brush bar

— Superwinch

— Viking Synthetic Winch Line with thimble

— OEM Expedition Rack - No Longer Available through LRNA, but available through Miami Rovers. This rack had the upper tier removed to give it a more stream lined Front Runner/Hannibal look.

— OEM Rear Ladder

— OEM Snorkel

— OEM Trailer wiring harness -

— Britex Canvas Waterproof Seat Covers

— OEM Optional Rubber Floor Mats-

— OEM Optional Rubber Cargo Mat

— OEM Optional Dog Guard

— Kaymar Rear Bumper with Side Corner Protectors: (No Longer Available now that Outback Proven has closed) (includes a set of replacement LED rear lights for bumper -not installed)
Bumper was completely refurbished last Spring. (except I have not installed the new LED rear indicator inserts that have the new back up lamps. They are included in the purchase, but you'll need to install them.)

— Rear OEM LR Work Light wired to internal 12V plug in (mounted to tire swing away to allow you to use when searching for cargo)

— 48” Highlift Jack Mounted -

— Rear Lamp guards

The add ons alone are almost a retail value of $16,000 (NOT INCLUDING LABOR - please keep in mind labor was a huge number)

Please send me an email at nashvillerover at comcast dot net with your serious inquiry. No time wasters, no low ballers please. This is a seriously turn-key expedition truck that is ready to go.

Here are some recent pictures:

Old November 7th, 2015, 01:01 AM
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built
Because so many people have asked, This truck is equipped with the HD package (locking diff).

Old November 7th, 2015, 05:59 AM
72 + D1 drivetrain
Thank god my next DD has to be dirt cheap to buy and dirt cheap to run otherwise I'd be all over this.
Doing too many miles to afford to fuel this
Old November 7th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Scott Preston
1969 Ser IIA Tdi Hybrid
I know this truck very well and you will not find a nicer one around.
Scott Preston
1969 Ser IIA 300 Tdi hybrid
2002 Ford F250 Crew cab 7.3 diesel
2003 VW Jetta wagon 1.9 Tdi 5 speed
1992 Range Rover Classic ( my son's)

"Be the person your dog thinks you are"
Old November 7th, 2015, 08:29 AM
86 D110 SW
That's the nicest LR3 build I have ever seen

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles