Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old June 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM
redrange
Billy
96 Disco "Narlee"

Registry
2006 lr3 hse

This was my wifes truck that she did nothing more than move our 2 kids around with.
Loaded and without flaw.

HSE
Sirius Satellite Radio (aftermarket)
Sirus Backseat TV (gets Nickelodian, Disney and Cartoon Network over Sirius Sat)
Dropdown center ceiling ALPINE 8 inch (i think) screen. it stays down but wiggles a little. i hit it with my head once
Rover Nav
78k miles
20 inch 8 spoke Rover Stormer Wheels
3rd row seating
Yakima towers and cross bars already on roof (put our rocket box up there)

truck never wheeled. worst thing its seen is traffic. It was nothing more than a kid mover/wife car. drivers side chair has small tear on it by the seat controls, normal wear..(its minor).
The car is as close to perfect as you'll find and we'd keep it but i just bought my wife a 2013 Range Rover Sport. having a hard time justifying keeping it because I just bought my defender and dont want to just have it sit around. I've got the service records for it (most anyway) and all were done at Land Rover dealership and as scheduled. We have *NEVER* had any engine issues with it. This thing will not quit. Paint isnt perfect but its as good as any you'll see from 06. I sold it to a dealership, but have had them hold it and not retitle it. still titled in my name with the thought that I might just take it back.
Ultimate fam car and if you wanted to buy it for wheeling, I'm sure itd do just fine.

The only thing I ever did to it was the actuator on the back tailgate stopped working so i had a friend that does body work open the plastic on the upper part of tailgate from inside. he had to cut it but in doing so, he re attached the actuator with thicker gauge wire (rover had fishing line in there) so it'll never break again. made me think that if there was ever an emergency, rover didnt make any way to open the back tailgate from the INSIDE, so i had him cut a flap (that closes up just fine) that can be opened to open it up from inside. again, this is all from the INSIDE of the car. the cut in the plastic was meltedwelded back together so theres about and 8 inch "scar" that is in the center of the plastic. but its the inside of the tailgate so its never seen.

other than that, I wanted to see what the interest in it is. I'm still on the fence of keeping solely because of its reliability and condition. Low miles, looks great and is loaded.
Please DM me or email me leecharger01@yahoo.com if interested. have a ton of pics. Email me if you want more pics.
thanks.

Dealership asking $21k. I'm asking $16k.
Billy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 18th, 2013, 02:14 PM
KKilo23
Kenny
NAS SW l NAS ST l 110 SW | 110 Crew

Registry
Color?
Old June 18th, 2013, 02:56 PM
redrange
Billy