Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD

2005 Cadillac Escalade

Diamond White exterior
Leather interior in amazing shape
Factory Optional 20" Chrome wheels (no pitting)
Goodyear Eagles
Bose Premium Audio with in dash 6 CD Changer
DVD Navigation
OnStar
XM Radio
Power Sunroof
2nd Row folding Captain Chairs, heated
Removable 3rd Row seats
Rear Climate Control and DVD Entertainment
Power folding side mirrors with LED signals, heated
Illuminated side steps
Parking Assist Sensors
Memory Seats
Power adjustable pedals
Towing Package with 7 pin plug (I will include a flat 4 pin adapter if needed)
All Wheel Drive
Four wheel Disc brakes
345hp 6.0L V8

We bought this highly optioned 2005 Escalade in Dec. 2007 (67k was on it then I believe) for my wife to drive and it has been, hands down, the most comfortable, reliable, and useful vehicle we have ever owned. She drove it everyday commuting to work in Raleigh but now she works from home and we are selling it to eliminate the payment from our monthly budget as we have other "paid for" daily transportation to run around town in. The only problems it has ever had are: the transfer case tail shaft seal had a drop of fluid on it when we got the truck so I replaced the seal with a new one- and just last week one of the front daytime running lamp bulbs went out. I should also mention the tire pressure monitoring system has never worked, I have not tried to fix it nor do I care to, if you want I will include a tire pressure guage and teach you how to use it.
I really only got to spend time with the truck on the weekends, and since nothing on it ever broke all I could do was maintain it or clean it. I have always changed the oil when the oil life monitor in the Driver Information Center reaches 25% but honestly from the looks of the oil I could have waited a little longer. I used Mobil 1 5W30 or Valvoline full synthetic oil and only AC Delco filters. At 67k I changed the transmission fluid to Amsoil full synthetic, also changed the power steering fluid to synthetic. The brake fluid was changed then and again a year later in Dec. 2008. I noticed the battery was the original over the summer and decided to go ahead and change it, so there is a brand new top of the line battery from advance auto installed in the truck. I alternate between Rain-X washer fluid and regular washer fluid in the truck, this keeps the water beading up nicely without clogging the pump or nozzles. The wipers are some of those expensive new one peice silicone ones, I forget the brand but they were $25 each or something and work great. The tires are Goodyear Eagles and are in great shape but are a little noisy if you listen for them. The 20 inch wheels are factory optional equipment and have zero pitting in the chrome. I really like them because almost every other Escalade you see has the little bummy 17s on it and they look really small.

There is a small flaw in the leather on the front passenger seat, but it is rarely seen as it is on the rear facing part of the seat back almost at the floor- basically where the rear passenger's feet would be located. It appears something rubbed the seat there and damaged it but in almost two years it never got any worse and we never even notice it anymore. Otherwise the leather is in excellent shape, of course some wear is to be expected but it is extremely light wear in this case and all the leather is still very supple as I made sure to clean it and treat it every few months. Its about time to be done again but I am very busy these days. All the interior wood looks fantastic and none of it is cracked. There is a stain here and there on the carpet but that could be gotten out by a professional if you wanted.

The paint is in great shape and the diamond white is a three stage pearl that looks great all the time but really sparkles in the sunlight. Its never had any paintwork done and there are only a few chips here and there.
Current mileage is 87,900 and it is still being driven occasionally so it will certianly get a little higher.

KBB, Edmunds and NADA all say the truck is worth more than $20k. I see a lot of these for sale across the nation but none really seem to be the complete package like this one, for some reason it seems hard to get one with all the goodies like Nav, rear DVD, etc.
Our asking price is a fair (I think :D ) $19,680 OBO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
You want a frame up restored 109 pickup?
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:26 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Gotta give me a little more to go on.... :D and what kinda deal you might want to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 19th, 2009, 08:05 PM
phoenix37
john
97 D90 ST / 1957 S1 109/ 1983 LS110

Registry
Damn Joel you were supposed to say no I want the cash. My wife is pressuring me to trade the 109 for a more family friendly vehicle. Ill PM you more details and in the meantime here is a pic. http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...chmentid=18403
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Rugbier
Gustavo
110 Tdi - 110 N/A - D3 HSE - RRS SC

Registry
Joel,

Those car at Manheim Auto Auction are HOT ITEMS and sell very close to your asking price.

I don't think it will last LONG and indeed is very fairly priced

Good luck with the sale
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:37 PM
crown14
Verticalscrote
Volkswagen Super Beetle
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
sale pending (you were right Gustavo)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags