2 Land Rover 110's for $24999 *package price includes both** - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Old August 31st, 2017, 02:08 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett
1984 LAnd Rover 110 County

2 Land Rover 110's for $24999 *package price includes both**

These Rovers were imported with plans of fully restoring them, but the owners decided to go a different direction and just offer them as is for builders or others looking to get into Defenders. So we are helping pass them along. This is a great deal. Feel free to text or email with questions 863-712-4350

1988 Land Rover 110 County 5 door 100k miles V8 Gas
Clean Florida Title. Customs Cleared.

The 5 door 110 needs a little love. This can easily be turned into a $20k+ vehicle, the owner nor myself have the time to preform the work. 100k miles. This V8 ran super strong when it came in last year, but after sitting for a few months it's not running. (typical Rover) Could use some carb work. Majority of the work needed is cosmetic. Of course it has some small rust areas but it's a cheap 110.

1985 Land Rover 110 3 door 109k miles 2.5na diesel
Customs cleared, ready to title.

Custom Cleared, ready for new owner to title. The 3 door 110 runs great! Diesel engine runs cool and doesn't smoke. Full length roof rack, super rare engine driven winch, aux fuel tank, HD oil cooler, 2 spares. Just needs some new front seats.

Don't bother low balling or offering ridiculous things. If you find another 110 for cheap, please spare me the story and just go buy it.

Also have:
1982 Series 3 109 diesel 5 door county for $8500
Customs Cleared, ready for new owner to title
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00v0v_98hB6AtiVkT_1200x900.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	290937   Click image for larger version

Name:	00000_4rII2RERBel_1200x900.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	290945  

Name:	00101_8l8fpvPTwim_1200x900.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	290953   Click image for larger version

Name:	01111_41xRGQ2Q280_1200x900.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	290961  

Name:	00q0q_95DuSdh24TN_1200x900.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	290969   Click image for larger version

Name:	00v0v_6z7ozZTl4x8_1200x900.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	290977  

Name:	00B0B_d2CIKK7Xw1L_1200x900.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	290985   Click image for larger version

Name:	00q0q_9YHVNZ8hiMt_1200x900 (1).jpg
Views:	304
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	290993  

Name:	00a0a_e4ER1RSgi2w_1200x900 (1).jpg
Views:	286
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	291001   Click image for larger version

Name:	00P0P_gHCWzkwUVjm_1200x900.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	291009  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 31st, 2017, 08:00 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

I have tons of pics, text me for more
Old August 31st, 2017, 08:25 PM
roverx
Scott Preston
1969 Ser IIA Tdi Hybrid

Hi Josh,

Very interested in both trucks. Can I call you tomorrow in the afternoon?

Thanks
Scott Preston

roverxtdi@gmail.com
2003 VW Jetta wagon 1.9 Tdi 5 speed
1995 Range Rover Classic 300 Tdi SoftDash (My Son's)

"Be the person your dog thinks you are"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Lots of interest so far.
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:10 PM
jpc1818
james
1998 D1/06 LR3 HSE HD/16RRS Diesel

I would be interested in the green one, if someone is interested in the other..
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:58 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc1818 View Post
I would be interested in the green one, if someone is interested in the other..
Someone is currently shopping all 3, but i'll let you know if they bail. One of the owners brother may have a 1990 200tdi 90 for sale soon in the $14k-$15k range. till not sure if he's gonna part with it or not but i'll post it here if he does.
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:49 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Soooo these are back on the market. Some investors were interested in them to build out and flip. Buyers left a deposit for over a month, never arranged pickup, never even came to look at cars, and then backed out citing lack of a person on their end to do the restoration/build. Seriously good deal for 2 110's. Please no time wasters, I don't sell cars for a living, this is a hobby. Just helping some friends sell their cars and this is becoming a pain to take time out of my day-to-day job at the firm.
Serious inquiries only plz. Cheers!
Old October 21st, 2017, 08:37 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Willing to split up, make an offer. Lets move these trucks.
Old October 24th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Lance
Lance Christian
1974 series 3 109

Interested in one or both. I sent you a text a little earlier.
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Jonesy
Craig
87 D110 (Ruby)

Registry
Quick question.....how do you title them? I thought by law the person whose name is on the importation documents is the only person who can title them first in the USA?

I have been known to be wrong ....once before.
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:51 AM
caj13
Carl
D-90 SW # 434

I would be VERY interessted in the pair, pretty much exactly what I am looking for for my next adventure, BUT I will not touch em unless/ until they are both titled. I'm not interested in buying someone elses problem, and trusting that it is simple to remedy/ register, because i know it rarely is simple.

after all, if its that simple, why not title it before you sell it, make it much more attractive to the potential buyers!
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

It's just like any other transfer of ownership if you were to buy a vehicle from someone. You take the documents to the local DMV and they assign you a title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Quick question.....how do you title them? I thought by law the person whose name is on the importation documents is the only person who can title them first in the USA?

I have been known to be wrong ....once before.
Old October 25th, 2017, 11:13 AM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by caj13 View Post
I would be VERY interessted in the pair, pretty much exactly what I am looking for for my next adventure, BUT I will not touch em unless/ until they are both titled. I'm not interested in buying someone elses problem, and trusting that it is simple to remedy/ register, because i know it rarely is simple.

after all, if its that simple, why not title it before you sell it, make it much more attractive to the potential buyers!

It seems the online Land Rover community often times comes across as adversarial. Not sure why a condescending tone was necessary or what you were hoping to elicit, but to answer your questions:

(1) Telling someone "...you WOULD be interested BUT..." is kind of a waste. That's like me going up to a random woman on the street telling her i WOULD be interested in her BUT she's not my type, etc. What's the point of the statement? Both of our lives would continue uninterrupted without the statement. Nothing changed except I flexed ego on her in an effort to better my position. Again, unnecessary.

(2) "anyone else's problem" is a bit rude. The ad simply states the reasons for the sale. If you're hoping for a deeper, hidden reason then i'm sorry to disappoint.

(3) "why not title it before you sell it" Again, i don't own the vehicles. I'm listing them for a friend and he titled one but not the other. The reason being i assume is it seems everyone is looking to pay $10 for vehicles these days and he didn't want to waste the money. All the paperwork is there, no issues but that's the owners call not mine. I'm sure he'd go get one if a buyer actually wanted to pay for it or not offer too low.

Bottomline, for these vehicles and any other that are for sale on here by fellow members. If you're interested, cool. If not, cool. Just save the banter and adversarial comments. Far too often I see people lashing out on here at others and it's a bit sad. We're all part of this group because of our common interest/love for Rovers, so lets spend less time targeting the differences and enjoy the community.
Old October 28th, 2017, 11:00 PM
caj13
Carl
D-90 SW # 434

gee, wonder why these are still available? I told you straight up,

if both were registered here in the USA, I would be very seriously considering / negotiating. Obviously you are not willing to do that - no problem, so now you know why I am not interested!

The fact that you and your friend continue to insist it is easy , but are not willing to do it - thats is a red flag my friend! -

There is a very long line of members here who have nightmare stories, of the difficulty in getting the various vehicles registered - including me, straightforward and simple became 8 months of effort, and follow up to get it done
Thats not being adversarial - thats the voice of experience talking -

However - trying to shame or lecture or shout down one who questions information and claims made in your add - I would consider that to be adversarial - no? !

Oh yeah - heres a funny line you wrote: All the paperwork is there, no issues but that's the owners call not mine. I'm sure he'd go get one if a buyer actually wanted to pay for it or not offer too low.

So the owner would accept a deal with a contingency that the vehicles both be titled? Why didn't you say so! I would have no issue with that - but all money would be escrowed until the title was issued! would that work? If so, go ahead ands send me some pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernoverlandco View Post
It seems the online Land Rover community often times comes across as adversarial. Not sure why a condescending tone was necessary or what you were hoping to elicit, but to answer your questions:

(1) Telling someone "...you WOULD be interested BUT..." is kind of a waste. That's like me going up to a random woman on the street telling her i WOULD be interested in her BUT she's not my type, etc. What's the point of the statement? Both of our lives would continue uninterrupted without the statement. Nothing changed except I flexed ego on her in an effort to better my position. Again, unnecessary.

(2) "anyone else's problem" is a bit rude. The ad simply states the reasons for the sale. If you're hoping for a deeper, hidden reason then i'm sorry to disappoint.

(3) "why not title it before you sell it" Again, i don't own the vehicles. I'm listing them for a friend and he titled one but not the other. The reason being i assume is it seems everyone is looking to pay $10 for vehicles these days and he didn't want to waste the money. All the paperwork is there, no issues but that's the owners call not mine. I'm sure he'd go get one if a buyer actually wanted to pay for it or not offer too low.

Bottomline, for these vehicles and any other that are for sale on here by fellow members. If you're interested, cool. If not, cool. Just save the banter and adversarial comments. Far too often I see people lashing out on here at others and it's a bit sad. We're all part of this group because of our common interest/love for Rovers, so lets spend less time targeting the differences and enjoy the community.
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:00 AM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I am just gonna put this out there, I know Josh and have met his partner. Both are good honest people. I would buy with confidence as I have seen many vehicles that Josh has sold in the past. He represents the condition very honestly at a price that is very fair.
If I had the cash I would consider his series 3 109 for myself.
Josh good luck with the sale.
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Thanks Abe Froman! The Sausage King of Chicago. You going to be at the Fall Rally in a couple weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarguy View Post
I am just gonna put this out there, I know Josh and have met his partner. Both are good honest people. I would buy with confidence as I have seen many vehicles that Josh has sold in the past. He represents the condition very honestly at a price that is very fair.
If I had the cash I would consider his series 3 109 for myself.
Josh good luck with the sale.
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:21 PM
fartsinpublic
Pat P
None

Quote:
Thanks Abe Froman! The Sausage King of Chicago.

Equally applicable to this thread:

"These Land Rovers are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up..."

Old October 29th, 2017, 01:56 PM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Thanks Abe Froman! The Sausage King of Chicago. You going to be at the Fall Rally in a couple weeks?
Anytime my friend. I am gonna try and make it Saturday as I already had tickets for a concert on Friday when the date was announced.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
southernoverlandco
Joshua Barnett

Bump

5 door 110 $11,000

3 door 110 $13,999

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Tags
110, ac, land rover