Up for sale is my 1999 Land Rover Defender 90 with $25,000 in upgrades.
I am looking to get $46,000 CAD (That's 35,000usd, although too new for USA import).
I am located in West Vancouver, Canada and my schedule is fairly flexible.
I personally bought this in the Mediterranean and shipped it to Vancouver, BC last summer as my personal Defender.
Would love to keep it, but I have decided I need a Defender 130 pickup.
It has 113,000 original kilometres. Manual transmission and has the desired powerful TD5 turbo diesel motor.
It may be one of the most capable in the country.
- Full 6 point external Roll cage with stainless hardware
- Devon4x4 Front winch bumper
- KBX Grille and intake, Puma badges
- Truck-Lite LED headlights! RDX Led signal kit, LED flush mount reverse lights And LED 54" flood/spot light bar!
- Chequer Plate hood and wing tops
- Rock Sliders
- Trailer hitch
- HD Rear tire swing
FOA 2.5 Remote Reservoir Long travel shocks
Extended Shock Turrets
Adjustable Rear Shock mounts
2.5" HD Coil Springs
- ARB FRONT & REAR Air-Lockers with compressor & in cab controls !!
- ECU computer Remap & tune! A must have with the TD5.
- Stainless exhaust
- Five matching 33" All Terrain tires (95%) on 16" wheels.
- Black leather (real) seats
- Hardura black rubberized matting kit (Far superior than carpet!)
- BulkHead removal bar! (Opens up the rear setting area)
- Real leather door cards, boots & center console
- Rear puma forward folding seat (great if you have a child) + 2 seater bench
- Lingsu steering wheel
- Mugen Pedals
- Billet knobs
- Line-ex rear cargo
- Iron goat Dash console!
- Alpine stereo
- The Defender maintains 100km/h up the North Vancouver cut.
- Synthetic oil change (using genuine Land Rover filters ) and coolant service has just been performed at Rovalution in North Vancouver (I highly recommend them, they specialize in Land Rover Defenders)
- High articulation rear fulcrum
- Recent Fuel Filter & Air Filter
- Recent Front end Alignment
- New Pitman arm, steering rod, HD track rod and all tierod ends replaced (I wanted a 'new' steering feel)
- Oversized front 110 callipers & rotors
- New EBC rear slotted rotors and performance pads
Just the aftermarket parts total $25,000.
If you prefer the stock height, I have four brand new standard height Terrafirma Coil Springs and shock absorbers that we can discuss installing.
It's very rare to find a vehicle like this. Truly one of a kind.