I have for sale a 1999 Land Rover Defender 90 TDi 300 Diesel. It is located and registered here in Vancouver BC, Canada.
Has only 115,000 original kilometers. Left hand drive and imported from Italy, never a police or military vehicle.
It has many great modifications to make it truly unique!
- Five 32" Kuhmo Mud terrains (95%) on 16" Sawtooth wheels,
- Centre console stereo with Alpine component speakers
- Terrafirma Suspension
- Brand new performance rotors, pads and calipers
- KBX Grille
- Exmoor premium black carpet
- Excellent black seats, as well two rear benches with seat belts
- LED Head lights, and LED signals kit
- 1 year old Corris grey paint with black roof.
- 20% window tint
- Wingtop chequer plate
- Puma rear door! (big plus)
It has had a recent mechanical inspection, synthetic oil change and coolant flush. I have a $4800 receipt in which I had the Defenders mechanical condition perfected..... steering box, brakes etc.
I have it on the forum priced at $39,000 Canadian (lower than CL & Kijiji) to give the D source community a break
For further pictures and details check out the ad:
1999 Land Rover Defender 90 TDi - Many Modifications & only 115,000km!
She's ready to go.
Looking forward to hearing from you.