1997 Yellow D90 ST 38k miles/Nas 110 Package Deal - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 14th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665
1997 Yellow D90 ST 38k miles/Nas 110 Package Deal

Well, I hate to do this because I will never find one this clean but am selling my 97 90. Very stock vehicle accept the PO had jump seats put in(nicely done though) and the stock radio is gone with an alpine CD/ipod controller unit in its place. Truck has no AC. Bought it from Nashville TN and have only put maybe 500-750 miles on it. As you can imagine it has never been offroad. Dendy has seen this truck in person and I think he will back me up in saying it is cleaner than I can describe.(Sorry to throw your name out there Dendy but I know what your opinion is of the truck).

My 110 has 149k miles on it. Converted to auto by West Coast British(PO had it done). The only rust on the truck is on some of the body cappings. Just had new front calipers,pads and spark plug wires installed. The PO spent a ton of dough on maintaing the truck and I scanned all service records that I can send if needed. I think he spent over 5k just on the AC. Never offroad. Does have the typical dings from shopping carts and what not but in good shape. Stock head unit is gone and Sony CD/ipod controller unit in place. New speakers in factory location done by me and amp. Speaker look great but with cheap amp they sound decent at best. Very stock accept for the auto.

I know I am leaving a ton of info out but I am doing this on the fly. Will post more info as it comes to me. I have a ton of pics of the 110 that I can send a shutter fly link to and will get pics of the 90 up soon. Might consider a partial trade for a 95 arles blue wagon(maybe).

Price is as follows;
You can have both for $82k or
the 90 for $40k
Dont think I want to sell the 110 seperate unless the 90 goes first. Do the math and that will give you a good idea of what I will ask for the 110 if it goes seperate. Sorry for being all over the map on this one but as you can imagine this is a tough decision and I am trying to talk myself out of doing this as I am typing. Pm me if interested or post question on this thread and I will answere the best I can. Thanks, Mike

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

110, 1997, 90, 97, ac, d90, nas, nas 110