The Misses and I are expecting our first man cub and I am now going to try to free up some dough (hopefully) by selling my D90. Bought the truck in Spring 2011. I’ve added a few toys here and there (see pics @ link below). It pains me to say goodbye to the Green Monster, but maybe I can find a 25+ yr Defender out here in Italy on the cheap. As you can see, there are no major issues, but I wanted to be up front about even the little things (ref below list). I’ve used it as my daily driver and taken it on a few long road trips (i.e. Boston-Charlottesville, Charlottesville-Tampa, Vicenza-Stuttgart) Here’s the kicker---I’m stationed in Italy so buyer would have to pay for cost of shipment back to the states--- I’d deliver to a Europe-stationed buyer. I’ve got $31k in it and that’s what I’d like to get out of it.
1997 NAS D90; 4.0L V8; Auto; Coniston Green; SALDV3240VA105569
-A/C (1997, obviously)
- 122,859 miles
- Powder coated alloy LR wheels
- 285/75R16 Fierce Attitude M/Ts
- Kenwood stereo/CD player/iPod jack
- 2x JBL 6X9 speakers
- 1x 10” Rockford Fosgate subwoofer
- 1x Rockford Fosgate amplifier
- Chequer plated bonnet and wing tops
- Equipe rock sliders w/custom tree bumpers
- Herculiner interior flooring (could use some touch up work)
- (Custom) Draken Off Road front winch bumper w/ A bar
- (Custom) Draken Off Road rear bumper w/ tire carrier
- (Custom) Draken Off Road roof rack
- (Custom) Draken Off Road 4-link suspension conversion
- Smittybuilt XRC 8000lb winch
- 6X Hella lights (4x mounted on roof rack, 2x on front bumper)
- Steel cable (X-long) break lines.
- Lifted 2” by a previous owner
- New radiator fan
- Tom Woods double cardan drive shaft (front)
- Tom Woods double cardan drive shaft (rear)
- Fresh oil change
The top is NATO desert tan. Story I got from previous owner is that a tree branch (or something happened) to the white roof, and this top was found for cheap and put on. I actually really like this color scheme. (IMO).
- Sun roof seal is kind of ghetto; it leaked like a sieve so I took it to get fixed. Still leaked… then I went crazy one day. But at least it doesn’t leak anymore ;-)
- Bed liner on inside is kind of rough
- Speakers are great, but current placement is not so good IMO.
- Needs new driver door seal. Small leak at top-front corner.
- Windshield wiper valve needs replaced (currently sprays about 8ft straight forward- or you could keep it this way to piss off jaywalkers)
- Needs new rear door panel (currently non existent).
- Needs new key hole replacement on passenger door (only locks from inside)
- I took out the 4x jump seats/seat belts to use the back as a “truck bed”- no, I don’t have the seats anymore
- Hood latch is broken, but have replacement... not installed yet
- No dome light