Six-speed manual transmission
Sport suspension and Style 19 (made by BBS for BMW) wheels
282 HP/310 ft lb
- Arctic Silver exterior/Med. Grey leather interior with vavona wood trim
- Cold weather package (heated seats, mirrors, steering wheel, weatherband radio)
- have service records from first owner (second owner and myself are/were euro mechanics)
- Fold down rear seat with ski-bag accessory pass through
- Premium sound system, with Digital Sound Projection and 6 disc changer
- brand new rear tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S with less than 500 miles), fronts are good
Mileage is 153k but you wouldnt know it had more than 75k. Its an amazing car, you wont find another like it for the money. If you know BMWs or understand how anal some people can be about maintaining a car you are much more likely to understand.
Photo gallery here:
Link to CARFAX report:
Vehicle is located in Raleigh, NC. I do not want to sell the car but I have to for personal reasons. Also I do not really have space at my home for it (have 3 other vehicles) however I may consider trades.