Helping a buddy sell a great 96 Disco
1996 Disco SD (1 sun-roof dealer installed at delivery)
Willow Green over Tan
No dash lights, all systems go but cruise
- New BFG ATís (~1200 miles on 4, 0 miles on spare) 245/75-16
- (5) Roverís North NATO steel wheels in black
- (5) stock Rover deep dish wheels with tires included
- New black headliner from guy in FLA
- Roverís North headlights (upgrade)
- Roverís North clear side markers
- Ultra-Gauge included
- Shop Manual included
- New Muffler included
<1000 miles on oil change (Shell Rotella) and dropped the lower oil pan to re-seal and inspect oil pick up etc.
Car is a Seattle car, brought to Ohio last fall, no rust clean paint minus hood, DIY Hood black out. I have the original hood in excellent willow green but has a crease in the metal across the ďLand RoverĒ from PO
Previous owner had top-end rebuilt @150,000 miles (his word, I have no paperwork, but the heads look freshly gone over in terms of gaskets/grease/dirt).
Have a Carfax report from my purchase
Title free and clear (Ohio)
And last but not least, ďkeep calm and rover onĒ tire cover (Roverís North)
Here is a link to a drop box file with High Res pictures
Please don't waste time if you are not really interested in the truck. This is a great example of a rust free D1 SD.
Thanx for looking.