1995 White SWB $2,400 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
John Gadd
95 RRC LWB, Aspen Silver
1995 White SWB $2,400

Complete 1995 Range Rover Classic SWB. Runs good! CA smogged currently and registered until 05/12. Coil spring conversion to stock height, Trans/converter rebuilt in past. AC blows cold. Current owner's daughter bought a Miata and wants to sell it. Owner before that is one of my good customers and has owned 4 Range Rovers (traded this in four years ago on a 2002 P38). Headliner sagging in back and moonroof cover. No cruise control. LINK to CL ad for more info

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010038.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	41319  

Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:08 AM
Classic Rover
Gary Younger
Range Rover Classics
My pride and joy '89 RRC was just totaled by a '79 year old lady here in San Antonio running a red light. I only had just over 100K and it was immaculate. I need a replacement if nothing other than a commuter.

My question is to the members here, if you don't know... how interchangeable would the two models be? Headliners, doors, tailgates etc. I have owned four '89s so I'm kinda familiar with that year model only. It just sort of happened... not hung up on '89's... just Rovers.

My vehicle was hit in the front left corner and front wheel. It doesn't look that bad but the entire cab seems to be affected. Doors slightly hanging and gaps a little off. I assume the front chassis horns were bent - don't really know yet. Radiator bad, but I think engine and most everything else probably ok. The late model Corrolla that hit me really didn't look so well but it did work well in terms of crumple zones and such. My RRC sort of ended up on the Corrolla's hood. I was hit at 35 mph +/- with no air bags and I survived with minor injuries, I guess. The airbags did a number on Corrolla's occupants. Those darn new inventions are dangerous.

I know I'm a little far away but looking for options. Would love an excuse to go out west.

Keep me in mind if its slow moving.

"Classic Rover"
Old August 23rd, 2011, 06:34 AM
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb
That's a pretty tasty offering even if it has coils. You can probably put it back to EAS if they didn't F everything up taking out the air bags. With the EAS cracking app from Storey Wilson even an idiot can work on the air suspension. I should know.
Cruise control is often a matter of bad vacuum line connections and usually can be put right in very short order. Or if it is the pump you can get one out of a Volvo 240 for cheap. The only expensive thing is the throttle bellows at $80.
Sagging headliner, well, they all do that. Next time I get ready to do mine I'm going to strip it and paint it with Durabak (smooth) and be done.
Bill Adams

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"

All my troubles are Rover
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM
Jake K.
95 D90 SW
The model years didn't change things that much. About 95% will interchange from one to another. Just throw a phone book on the gas pedal for your cruise control and tear out a few pages to get the speed just right.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Vehicles

1995, 95